JuiceDaddy.Store Customer Discussions

Special Of The Day CREATE YOUR OWN DISCOUNT

You tell me what deal/discount you want :) we’ve currently got a JUL37 code giving 37% off and a bunch of freebies to give away (MT2 nasal spray, Vit B12, 1 vial, 1 pack PCT) all included for free

Get at us on telegram now and make me an offer
https://t.me/+2bU38hPafRY5ZmFk
4FBDFF95-A8EF-4425-8406-001CFFEBD1F2.png

MickMack85

JD keeps throwing out crazy deals, so I had to make another order!! Lol. Every time I order though, it’s super quick, easy, top customer service and I get my stuff 1-2 days after ordering!! Top gear, top source!!

LiLt2

Ok, so I have to take a moment to inform everyone of my experience with JD. I've been in this game for 20+ years, I've dealt with many sources during that time, and some come and go day to day. My most recent source I used for a good 2+ years and slowly the gear wasn't hitting the mark as far as my needs go which caused me to contemplate their potency as I know what I should typically be getting as far as results from each compound.
So I received the newsletter from MG concerning JD's promo. I checked it out, 50% off seemed like a damn good deal obviously, so I checked out the website which was easy to use, and the product selection as well as prices seemed really good. Now on one hand I was like this is too good to be true... But I at least wanted to do a test run, I was still hesitant as I didn't see much as far as reviews anywhere and I even brought that up to JD via email, which he kindly pointed me to a couple information sources (just message/email him and I'm sure he'll direct you to the same) and I felt much more confident.
Hell, after talking with him and another one of his reps I ended up adding to my order that was still processing, he gave me another percentage off to what I added, along with a bunch of freebies. He'll definitely work with you, both him and his other rep, so far they're good guys in my opinion. Now it's just the waiting game for the gear to get to me. Will keep you posted and will provide pictures when available.
Give them a shot, do a trial run like I originally planned lol even tho my trial run could be a while cycle now! 🤣

Ok, so I have to take a moment to inform everyone of my experience with JD. I've been in this game for 20+ years, I've dealt with many sources during that time, and some come and go day to day. My most recent source I used for a good 2+ years and slowly the gear wasn't hitting the mark as far as my needs go which caused me to contemplate their potency as I know what I should typically be getting as far as results from each compound.
So I received the newsletter from MG concerning JD's promo. I checked it out, 50% off seemed like a damn good deal obviously, so I checked out the website which was easy to use, and the product selection as well as prices seemed really good. Now on one hand I was like this is too good to be true... But I at least wanted to do a test run, I was still hesitant as I didn't see much as far as reviews anywhere and I even brought that up to JD via email, which he kindly pointed me to a couple information sources (just message/email him and I'm sure he'll direct you to the same) and I felt much more confident.
Hell, after talking with him and another one of his reps I ended up adding to my order that was still processing, he gave me another percentage off to what I added, along with a bunch of freebies. He'll definitely work with you, both him and his other rep, so far they're good guys in my opinion. Now it's just the waiting game for the gear to get to me. Will keep you posted and will provide pictures when available.
Give them a shot, do a trial run like I originally planned lol even tho my trial run could be a while cycle now! 🤣
Much love big man. Great to see you happy

Mic

Brilliant website for all your needs, fantastic prices, cheapest ive come across, i had a 50% discount plus freebies costing at least another £50,genuine products, great comms by JD from start to finish, ordered test 400,clebutaral, cilias, plus they gave me freebies. I was sceptical at 1st but my order came in 2 days .

Herbo6

Everyone check out juicedaddy. I have bought all sorts of great supplements from him. They are all good quality with amazingly low prices and fast shipping. I've been in this game for a long time and I've yet to see another vendor with better prices products and promos.

crazy1313

Can't go wrong with JD guys I have about 2 orders to the U.S and everything great he is always making sure you get the best deals possible you can't beat the prices and if you are in the U.S his products will still get to you and it doesn't take long to get there his venum labs products are freaking amazing as well.

Iron Butterfly

Legend seller! Over 10 successful deliveries at incredible prices. Have enough gear in my stock to last about 4 years, however I keep on buying as the deals never end.

kineticconflict

JD for LIFE BABY!!!!

Juicedaddy is THE ONE and ONLY!!!!!! Look no further for the highest quality gear for unbelievable prices. I’ve used so many different distributors, and so many labs, and nobody does it like JD. I love their product list and their prices can’t be beat PERIOD! There are deals constantly. Like all the time! I will never use another company again. His customer service is beyond epic. I pay, and it’s in the post the next day. My packages actually arrive faster and in better condition than any shipper I’ve ever dealt dealt with. Truly a class act operation he’s got going on, and I’m a JD customer for life now. I will not be going anywhere else again. His brands are clean and the quality is unbeatable. He even throws in freebies which is barely ever heard of. There’s no cheap substitutions or knock-offs either. You get exactly what you pay for. The newest line is even higher dosed and over filled (which I have always believed that any lab worth its medal does this). They literally carry anything and everything you could possibly want. It’s my one stop shop for all things gym fuel. My only complaint, is that I wish I had more money to buy more stuff from them. I really like that the customer service is great, with him responding right away to any questions I may have. I can’t say enough good things about juicedaddy. I’m in love lol.

Iron6339

This source is amazing. Been using for a while and products are amazing (especially new venom range) and delivery is super quick. Don’t look anywhere else

joep88

Venum TD few days away! Can't wait to embark on another cycle with stuff

JD is the best source out there
Deals can't be beat.

You're missing out if you're not using this source

My US shipments arrive quicker than domestic sources I used before finding JD

Plus a great group on Telegram. I'm a beginner and have learned from veterans there. Has been invaluable to me

Nuttyjr123

I’ve made 2 orders now with juice daddy and both have been been spot on. Some of the best products available all in one place and the customer service is second to none. Speedy replies and my items were sent out in a matter of hours. I would highly recommend to anyone.

LiLt2

Order #7 to the states has arrived, flawless as always! Jumping on that new VENUM train 🚂🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃🚃
Received in 8 days a long with the Labor Day weekend, CANNOT beat that! Thanks JD, you're the man!

Attachments

• 20230907_170337.jpg
    20230907_170337.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 7
The Juice Daddy Bundle Giveaway

The UK's leading One Stop Shop with Unbeatable Prices, Unrivalled Customer Service and Cutting Edge Products. www.juicedaddy.shop

Enter Code GURU50 for 50% off Site Wide (excluding HGH, but we are currently offering 2 x EVOTropin 100iu kits for £200/$250). Minimum spend for coupon is £250/$300 EXCLUDING shipping cost.

FREE with every order over £120/$150 (Everything in the photo). * PHARMA/VENUM LABS NOLVADEX 20mg x 30tabs. * VENUM LABS TEST P 150. * BIO MED SUPER TEST 500. * EVO OR VENUM LABS DIANABOL 10mg x 100tabs. * 15tabs x 10mg Pharma Grade Vallium/Diazepam. With a combined value of £160/$200 for the NEXT 30 ORDERS ONLY. Click straight to the offer now
https://t.me/c/1709654920/14461

Share the love and get in on this now. Be sure to state “JD giveaway” in notes to ensure you get your goodies. PAYMENT FOR UK ORDERS VIA BANK TRANSFER AND THE REST OF THE WORLD (AUSTRALIA,CANADA, EUROPE AND US) PAYPAL (10% fee to be added) OR BITCOIN (fee free).

Contact me via telegram/whatsapp or email with your order number and method of payment

www.Juicedaddy.shop
Get on our telegram NOW to see what our customers have to say

Join our telegram channel for a free pack of PCT