Just curious...

R

RP4U

I'm just learning to navigate my way around here but I'm curious why the newest posts aren't pushed to the top of the page?

milkin

Once someone replies your post gets kicked to the front page. The reply is located on the left hand side under 'RE"

Now from the homepage, in the center, if you click-on :Forums:, then you will see all new posts listed accordingly. This is when using desktop view, mobile you must use drop-downs.

You can also go to the forums and there you will find all new posts listed by date. http://musclegurus.to/forum

R

RP4U

what I mean is that when I reply directly to a post my reply drops to the bottom so in essence not recognized as "newest post"

admin

Staff member

testing this, I just replied and i'm linked to my post right after I've reply to your post.

admin

Staff member

[[{"fid":"21951","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

testing

R

RP4U

see this is what I meant, its a new non reply post but gets dropped to the bottom so those who post need to scroll and check times a dates for newest posts instead of new posts appearing at the top of the page... that was my observation