Just saying hi from Canada

Craigw

I've lurked here for a few years and figured I should register to review a few suppliers who have been reliable for over 5 years and multiple orders. Hopefully it will help my fellow Canadians find better information

Craigw

Thanks for the welcome.

I"m mostly interested in information on testosterone replacement therapy which I understand isn't the focus here but I'm also looking for reviews of suppliers and just good harm reduction advice and testosterone knowledge in general.

lineman1007

Thanks for the welcome.

I"m mostly interested in information on testosterone replacement therapy which I understand isn't the focus here but I'm also looking for reviews of suppliers and just good harm reduction advice and testosterone knowledge in general.
I am on trt and have been for awhile. Any supplier on here is verified and a good source. I looked into the sources websites, then made my decision.

Gainz.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think you'll find most of us are on trt, and several new guys are looking into it.

We don't really have 1 focus... Besides talking shit and having fun.
And by talking shit I mean ball busting and having a laugh. We absolutely don't bully or put people down.... Well... People put me down.. but I brought that on myself 🤣😂.
Ginny douchebag who wears too much pink and jewelry... I'm an easy target 😂🤣.

But other than myself... Nothing but respect and constructive criticism!

But what exactly are you looking for as far as trt goes?
Between my fellow brothers and myself... There's virtually nothing we can't help you with.

And of course welcome brother!!!
For the people who stick around... This really is a special place, not like any other forum out there.

HGH.to

I think you'll find most of us are on trt, and several new guys are looking into it.

We don't really have 1 focus... Besides talking shit and having fun.
And by talking shit I mean ball busting and having a laugh. We absolutely don't bully or put people down.... Well... People put me down.. but I brought that on myself 🤣😂.
Ginny douchebag who wears too much pink and jewelry... I'm an easy target 😂🤣.

But other than myself... Nothing but respect and constructive criticism!

But what exactly are you looking for as far as trt goes?
Between my fellow brothers and myself... There's virtually nothing we can't help you with.

And of course welcome brother!!!
For the people who stick around... This really is a special place, not like any other forum out there.
the best welcome post
you'll love it here @Craigw

Gainz.

the best welcome post
you'll love it here @Craigw

I'll gladly take the punches and insults so the rest of the people here don't 😁.
You guys know how much I hate bullying and negativity.
So... I try to make myself the target.
Plus... I think it's hilarious. I know I can take a joke. I mean if you can take a dick... You can take a joke... And no one can take a joke better than me!

... Wait ... Hmmm... Oh fuck it... I stand by what I said 🤣😂🤣

BulkinWes

Technically we are all a bunch of pussies cuz we are using “TRT” which we make naturally so technically still natural but also tren but I get that from the duck eggs. But anyways yeah we all pussies here.

Gainz.

I eat ass who needs fish

Haha... Me too... But funny enough... I stopped eating chicken.
I don't know what the fuck is going on with chicken lately... But every time we buy it... It's just not good. We've bought it from every market and every brand... Something is just off. So I gave up, now it's just beef, pork and fish... And ass... Lots of ass.. and pussy... And toes... Don't judge me!
I'm orally fixated 😂🤣😂

Gainz.

I eat ass who needs fish
We always do this...we talk so much shit... And go off the rails so often.. I totally forgot this was someone's welcome to the group post 🤣😂🤣🤣.
Just so use to talking in Lee's post or our text messages.. I forget sometimes 🤣🤣

Gainz.

the guy will have a better idea of this forum

Yeah... You learn a lot about your fellow members really quick around here!
Every time I post something I always think... Ok don't over share this time... They don't have to know everything.. and then I over share grossly. Luckily my life is so fucked most people think I'm joking.
If they only knew how often I actually tell the truth 😂🤣😂🤣😂
I find the truth is not always stranger than fiction... But much funnier