Just Saying hi

Gainz.

does taking nolva help with acne?
It can if your est is high.
But you should contact falcon about his dragon accutane. I've been taking it since spring and I have absolutely no acne!!! . been taking 20mg a day and my face, shoulders, chest and back are 100% acne free. I'm actually almost out... think I have like 8 days left. I'm debating on going off it for winter and starting back up in spring. I just don't know how bad it is to stay on accutane year round... actually... I think in gonna make a post about it

unclem

But you should contact falcon about his dragon accutane. I've been taking it since spring and I have absolutely no acne!!! . been taking 20mg a day and my face, shoulders, chest and back are 100% acne free. I'm actually almost out... think I have like 8 days left. I'm debating on going off it for winter and starting back up in spring. I just don't know how bad it is to stay on accutane year round... actually... I think in gonna make a post about it
yeah i just came off a short course of accutane but its coming back , but i guess i will talk to falcon. it stays clear when your on it as soon as you come off the tane it starts back up. the gelcaps last 2 years and your clear. just get your lipids checked as long as your not having sides stay on it for 15- 20 weeks then come off. i take alot of health meds plus all this gear so i have to be careful. i dont get side effects but only to test e, just anxiety. a post would be great gainz.

kartist915

Before the mast, when I was just doing test, I would get a lot of nipple sensitivity and pain. So with the Masteron gone and abruptly stopping the Anavar, I figured a low-dose could not hurt. But I actually decided yesterday not to take it anymore. I am running hcg rn, I don’t like the boys all small and missing down there, lol

Gainz.

Before the mast, when I was just doing test, I would get a lot of nipple sensitivity and pain. So with the Masteron gone and abruptly stopping the Anavar, I figured a low-dose could not hurt. But I actually decided yesterday not to take it anymore. I am running hcg rn, I don’t like the boys all small and missing down there, lol

I'm shocked you have gyno problems at 10%bf.
But yeah at least you're taking nolva instead of adex. But again the mast should help a lot!!

But yeah... I hate my nuts... I wish they would get even smaller.... hell I would gladly go tomorrow and have them both removed. I don't enjoy my nuts at all. They are overly sensitive... so getting sucked isn't enjoyable. I'm tired of them getting hit by the dogs or the little kids... I swear every time I wrestle with my kid I end up getting hit in the nuts. Plus I have 2 constant problems... they go up into me during sex. There's a name for it... I just can't remember. But because of it, 1 out of 4 sexy times they end up getting squished. Plus I have torsion of the testicle. The tube of my right nut will just twist randomly. So anywhere from 1-4 days my nut will be in pain. Sometimes pretty minor... but sometimes almost unbearable where it feels like I'm gonna puke.
So yeah... I don't enjoy any part of my balls. Since I'm on trt they are just these useless things that cause me pain.
The only upside is they are very aesthetically pleasing to look at. But id gladly give them up... 😂🤣.
My fantasy for the past few years has been some rich guy who lost his balls in some rich guy sport... like fox hunting... or... Some crazy polo accident coming to me and offering to buy them.
But honestly... at this point id probably just giving them to him if he paid for the surgery.
Not to mention I'm dying to get a vasectomy. So it would literally kill 2 balls with one metaphorical stone 😂🤣

kartist915

I'm shocked you have gyno problems at 10%bf.
But yeah at least you're taking nolva instead of adex. But again the mast should help a lot!!

But yeah... I hate my nuts... I wish they would get even smaller.... hell I would gladly go tomorrow and have them both removed. I don't enjoy my nuts at all. They are overly sensitive... so getting sucked isn't enjoyable. I'm tired of them getting hit by the dogs or the little kids... I swear every time I wrestle with my kid I end up getting hit in the nuts. Plus I have 2 constant problems... they go up into me during sex. There's a name for it... I just can't remember. But because of it, 1 out of 4 sexy times they end up getting squished. Plus I have torsion of the testicle. The tube of my right nut will just twist randomly. So anywhere from 1-4 days my nut will be in pain. Sometimes pretty minor... but sometimes almost unbearable where it feels like I'm gonna puke.
So yeah... I don't enjoy any part of my balls. Since I'm on trt they are just these useless things that cause me pain.
The only upside is they are very aesthetically pleasing to look at. But id gladly give them up... 😂🤣.
My fantasy for the past few years has been some rich guy who lost his balls in some rich guy sport... like fox hunting... or... Some crazy polo accident coming to me and offering to buy them.
But honestly... at this point id probably just giving them to him if he paid for the surgery.
Not to mention I'm dying to get a vasectomy. So it would literally kill 2 balls with one metaphorical stone 😂🤣
I don’t know if it’s gyno exactly. It’s nipple sensitivity and tightness, I haven’t had it since I added mast, but I had it bad before that. Not growth, when I say ‘had it bad’ I mean the sensitivity was like my nipples were sunburned or somethi and it really sucked. I don’t have symptoms anymore, I started Nolva because I thought I was going to get bad aromatization from cutting out the Var cold turkey. Seems most people think that’s not true, so I stopped taking it.

And the balls thing. I’m very single so I’m not having sex currently. my Balls were normal, maybe a little high and tight for a guy my age, but normal sized and normal dick/ball ratio, they got small and weird on the Var and made my dick hang funny. So I went on hgc and now they’re normal Again.

but yeah, I don’t have gyno, but I’ve had my nips feel noticeably and scarily sensitive enough to make me paranoid about it. Anyway, I’m waiting for an order so I can get back on Masteron. Should be here Tuesday

Gainz.

I can't talk about my dick anymore.... Seems to upset the locals 😂🤣.
And I'm sure most well known members are probably sick of hearing about my sex life... let's just say I'm having enough sex for the both of us 😁.

But I've talked to my girl about the ball removal thing... she seems to think id just look crazy. Which I get... but my response was just think about how much harder I could go if they weren't slowing me down... the fear that flashed across her face.... priceless 🤣.

But I recommend starting your trt dose, the 125 test, 100 mast and 60 deca. Run it for 6,7,8 weeks and go get your blood work done. That way you know exactly where you are and aren't guessing what your est is.

kartist915

I can't talk about my dick anymore.... Seems to upset the locals 😂🤣.
And I'm sure most well known members are probably sick of hearing about my sex life... let's just say I'm having enough sex for the both of us 😁.

But I've talked to my girl about the ball removal thing... she seems to think id just look crazy. Which I get... but my response was just think about how much harder I could go if they weren't slowing me down... the fear that flashed across her face.... priceless 🤣.

But I recommend starting your trt dose, the 125 test, 100 mast and 60 deca. Run it for 6,7,8 weeks and go get your blood work done. That way you know exactly where you are and aren't guessing what your est is.
Yeah, we've covered everything in the dick and balls dept I need to cover. Thank you lol. I think I want to run a little higher than that, 200, 120, 80 something like that, your numbers seem low to me. Especially the 60 deca, I know 100mg a week is a prescription dosage for osteoporosis issues. Any reason you chose those numbers? Because they evenly divide with the mg/ml ratio or What’s the reason you came up with those?

Gainz.

Yeah, we've covered everything in the dick and balls dept I need to cover. Thank you lol. I think I want to run a little higher than that, 200, 120, 80 something like that, your numbers seem low to me. Especially the 60 deca, I know 100mg a week is a prescription dosage for osteoporosis issues. Any reason you chose those numbers? Because they evenly divide with the mg/ml ratio or What’s the reason you came up with those?

Well when I was running 150mg of test, my total test came back over 1100ng/dl. That's a little high for a constant/cruise. Having high test can cause cholesterol and prostate issues.
As far as mast goes... the more you run the more it can drop your est. So you don't want to run it to high for a cruise... plus mast makes me impossibly horny. So... Im trying not to break my girl.
As far as deca... running your deca dosage to close to your test dosage can cause... well deca dick.
So to play it safe I just cut it in half. Plus I don't have a lot of joint pain to begin with. Usually only when it's cold or rainy. So it's not something I really "need" I just like to have a edge where I can.

kartist915

Well when I was running 150mg of test, my total test came back over 1100ng/dl. That's a little high for a constant/cruise. Having high test can cause cholesterol and prostate issues.
As far as mast goes... the more you run the more it can drop your est. So you don't want to run it to high for a cruise... plus mast makes me impossibly horny. So... Im trying not to break my girl.
As far as deca... running your deca dosage to close to your test dosage can cause... well deca dick.
So to play it safe I just cut it in half. Plus I don't have a lot of joint pain to begin with. Usually only when it's cold or rainy. So it's not something I really "need" I just like to have an edge where I can.
Can’t have Deca dick, but I do have significant osteoarthritis pain that fucks my joints up. Maybe I’ll roll 80 and then if I meet someone that requires my dick, I’ll cut it back if needed. Lol.

Gainz.

Can’t have Deca dick, but I do have significant osteoarthritis pain that fucks my joints up. Maybe I’ll roll 80 and then if I meet someone that requires my dick, I’ll cut it back if needed. Lol.

The mast should really help with the deca dick.
I'm just being extra cautious.
But 150t
100m and 100d should be fine

kartist915

The mast should really help with the deca dick.
I'm just being extra cautious.
But 150t
100m and 100d should be fine
I reached out to that guy, his prices are about the same as my guy, his delivery fee is 3 times as much, delivery time is a whole week longer, and he only takes bitcoin. You deal with that every single time? You could do so much better, I name dropped your name and he didn’t offer me a bottle or a price break or anything.

Gainz.

I reached out to that guy, his prices are about the same as my guy, his delivery fee is 3 times as much, delivery time is a whole week longer, and he only takes bitcoin. You deal with that every single time? You could do so much better, I name dropped your name and he didn’t offer me a bottle or a price break or anything.
Not supposed to talk about it in open forum... 😁.
And yeah $30 shipping... Bitcoin... that's the norm.
What's not the norm is when I buy 3 vials of test (at 30 a rip) 3 vials of tren and 3 vials of mast) he usually sends me 2 extra test, a extra tren, some free anadrol and something new to try.
So it definitely makes up for the measley $30 in shipping and Bitcoin.
I usually get my packages in 7-10 days.

kartist915

Not supposed to talk about it in open forum... 😁.
And yeah $30 shipping... Bitcoin... that's the norm.
What's not the norm is when I buy 3 vials of test (at 30 a rip) 3 vials of tren and 3 vials of mast) he usually sends me 2 extra test, a extra tren, some free anadrol and something new to try.
So it definitely makes up for the measley $30 in shipping and Bitcoin.
I usually get my packages in 7-10 days.
Oh duh, I apologize. Can we dm through here?

Gainz.

Oh duh, I apologize. Can we dm through here?

Haha, it's all good brother!!
But yeah lots of people don't like Bitcoin... but it's just the way it is now... unless you have a personal relationship with a source. And as for the shipping... I know $30 fucking sucks. It's the worst part for me too. That's why I usually try to buy as much as I can do I'm not spending a extra $30 every few weeks or months.
Plus the extra gifts really help take the sting off.
Now of course you can get from a u.s.a source and spend like $8-12 on shipping... but they want $60-75 for a vial of test
Fuck that shit! I refuse to pay twice the amount.
Hell I get tren for less than that!!
Fuck I can get tren and test for that much.

We can talk about gear and prices... shipping and warehouses... just not supposed to talk about where to get them. I don't know why it's a rule... but it's the only real rule here. So I try to respect it

kartist915

Haha, it's all good brother!!
But yeah lots of people don't like Bitcoin... but it's just the way it is now... unless you have a personal relationship with a source. And as for the shipping... I know $30 fucking sucks. It's the worst part for me too. That's why I usually try to buy as much as I can do I'm not spending a extra $30 every few weeks or months.
Plus the extra gifts really help take the sting off.
Now of course you can get from a u.s.a source and spend like $8-12 on shipping... but they want $60-75 for a vial of test
Fuck that shit! I refuse to pay twice the amount.
Hell I get tren for less than that!!
Fuck I can get tren and test for that much.

We can talk about gear and prices... shipping and warehouses... just not supposed to talk about where to get them. I don't know why it's a rule... but it's the only real rule here. So I try to respect it
Totally, I’m the same, that’s why I messaged you.