karma being passed around too generously

N

noveskeelite

I had over 50 karma points within about 2 months of posting here. And not all were brilliant posts.

D

Dont_trip

We could do that and make this a nazi website where we restrict karma because someone feels that it is too loosely thrown lol....look it's up to the members if you start imposing rules like that where we have 1 karma point or. 5 karma points like fricken tokens at an arcade it will feel childish.  No disrespect Taurus much respect to you.....if you guys feel as tho the system is broke theN Get rid of karma I don't think it is broke I think it works fine now I will speak for me I earned my karma I don't really like saying that but I need to make a point I fought and helped get 16 people their packs. I stood up called the man out then told him how to fix the problem 10-15 people were made whole and the guy is now #1 here rightfully so I got like 3 karma for that lol 15-16 guys at 200 let's say that's 3000 real world dollars okay  on other sites I would have been voted for Mayor Lmao but look I'm not complaining because I didn't do it for karma I did it for my brothers and I don't boast about It because that's my job to look out for you guys as well as myself this site is amazing the system is not broke what do you expect of course more karma is being put out we have more silver members,....if the mods and admin think putting a limit on karma would help so be it but I will say this I aM a man and I handle myself as a man every karma point I have I give.N I stand behind and would do it again I'm sorry I don't make them jump through hoops until Their face is blue to give them a karma point lol with all due respect...

N

noveskeelite

you "bros" completely missed my point. waaaaaay over your heads. I don't care enough to debate it. Was just a thought. Wasn't intended to offend anyone or ruffle feathers.

D

Dont_trip

You were alone on this one we just dis agree with you and that went over your head as well no need to dis respect vocabulary  

N

noveskeelite

I have the personality type where I am always able to see both sides of an argument. A lot of message boards have karma and or reputation points based systems. It is nothing new.

I just feel it should be a reflection of ones post content and not just simply how active they are. Nobody here myself included should join and within 3 months have as much karma as most of the mods.

The fact that happens shows people are getting karma for any old post and just being active

that my friends is a broken system and makes the karma meaningless.

D

Dont_trip

Agree to dis agree because in actuality activity is what brings life to a site and points aren't awarded for being "active" at least not for the most part and putting bumpers on the lane so to speak is nothing more than a over glorified band aid 

siegmund

My friends im out of this conversation, personal I dont care take it , or leave it I got a real life to worry about and not if someone gives me my fantasty karma , I cone on bust it up a little , and thats it . I dont have time for it , other sites , battle over this , and age and im not doing it , period , ill be back when its worked out ,and thats not being bias , I have a beautiful real life , and im not going to loose sleep over karma , smh

N

noveskeelite

it is NOT that serious man lol. holy shit had no idea this would twist up so many panties. I don't give a shit about the karma it was just an idea and MY opinion.

siegmund

And thats exactly why im saying im good either way , not in a bad way , but , its karma , and its just not , you know imnok everyway 

siegmund

All im saying is with the buss , the clients , the workers the rat race , I come here to get some sanity and un wind and sometimes I post crazy posts , but it got it off my chest , and no bros reply to it which is a sign of respect to me , I do the same , here we can vent with no , consenquences " with in means of course " and im just saying the last thing or priority to me is karma , but I should be a little more open minded because it means something to others and for that I appolagize

siegmund

Now im pissed I told you not to tell noone about the panties ,,, only during the week they help the balls with heavy lifting , weekend tho I have the bboxers on lol come on guys lighten up were fam its not a battle and sorry if I made it seem that way at all 

D

dolfanshan

I could care less. Karma is a just a number. It doesn't make me any less or more of a man. I am who I am regardless of some number under my name. I'm an uncuth Texan who'll give the shirt off my back for a friend and more, less, or no karma at all won't change that. Just my 2 cents...

siegmund

After alot of thinking , I do see your point , nov, z nd its a valid one , I see both sides of debate , I dont think we need a cap on karma is but maybe we should , be more awrare of why were giving , so good post ,+1