L hard. Test/mast/primo mix

Gainz.

I'm sure I can't hold up to what you know in all that.
But whenever I play cards againt humanity, or bad people....I am the one asked first...what does this or that mean.

Hahaha.... humanity 🤣😂🤣😂 that really got me!
But I'm almost ashamed of my kink knowledge. Even my girl will be like "how the fuck do you know what that is?" 🤣😂
Its simple... my group of friends are just as fucked up as I am. So if you're into furries, pup play, balloons, throating, suspension, squishing, tied, gagged, latex, feet, time stop, quicksand, forced, fox tails,grannies, bbw, daddy, bdsm, dom-slave or are simply a size queen... theres a spot for you in my group of friends 🤣😂
(I could keep listing, but I think I proved my point) 🤣😂🤣😂

Aussie

Prolapse....prolapse?
That's funny.
As my good friend @Aussie Said- use the compund alone before taking on a blen.
You might react badly to one of the 3 in the blend, but won't have a way to know which one it is.

It is a good blend tho, and if you are safe to run all the compounds of the blend then you should go for it rosebud, I mean prolapse. Sorry
Yeh you don’t want to be reckless like @GainzBandit

Aussie

Anyone get a scam message from sone iron fagget trying to offer 50% off ?
These cunts never comment on posts but think people will buy dodgy shit from them

Gainz.

Anyone get a scam message from sone iron fagget trying to offer 50% off ?
These cunts never comment on posts but think people will buy dodgy shit from them

I got the message, and they are the top rated source. I've actually placed 2 successful orders from them. But my 3rd attempt something went wrong with the bitcoin payment. It wasn't their fault, and somehow I managed to get my money back. But their attitude left a sour taste in my mouth. Again... they didn't technically do anything wrong, and I got my money back. So I don't have anything bad to say. The 2 orders I did receive were legit.
But I ended up going with a different source, and I've placed... oh boy... 8 orders from them with absolutely no issues.
I went with the source who's active in the comments and looking to help people. Not just a source who's only in their review section trying to sell shit.

Aussie

I got the message, and they are the top rated source. I've actually placed 2 successful orders from them. But my 3rd attempt something went wrong with the bitcoin payment. It wasn't their fault, and somehow I managed to get my money back. But their attitude left a sour taste in my mouth. Again... they didn't technically do anything wrong, and I got my money back. So I don't have anything bad to say. The 2 orders I did receive were legit.
But I ended up going with a different source, and I've placed... oh boy... 8 orders from them with absolutely no issues.
I went with the source who's active in the comments and looking to help people. Not just a source who's only in their review section trying to sell shit.
I don’t appreciate the scumbag messaging me when they haven’t commented on any post I’m on.

Gainz.

I don’t appreciate the scumbag messaging me when they haven’t commented on any post I’m on.

Yeah I get that. I really don't understand why they are doing it now.
That definitely seems fishy.
Why is the #1 source going 1 by 1 sending private messages....🤔