Leaving gear in your barrel?

Gainz.

If I draw my gear into my barrel... how long can it sit like that? 10 minutes? 10 days?

unclem

i think it can stay in there for awhile as i think ive preloaded syringes before and it was fine for awhile. just keep it in a cool dry place.

Gainz.

i think it can stay in there for awhile as i think ive preloaded syringes before and it was fine for awhile. just keep it in a cool dry place.

I ask because I'm gonna be starting my job back up. I like to pin in the morning. But... I already wake up at 4:30am. I really don't want to wake up even earlier just to pin. Especially when I go back to my blast with tren a and mast p and have to pin eod. So if I can draw and get everything ready the night before and pin in the morning... that would be fucking amazing.

I mean... I don't see why it would be a issue as long as everything is sterile..
But maybe I'm missing something? Maybe as it gets less and less it separates... I don't know all that much about the oils and carriers

Imgame

Don’t leave it in a syringe
I left tren for 3 days and it got a crust on it like custard. The same happened with testosterone and it destroyed the barrel of a luer lock.
7D5C7C5A-C49B-4720-9F9D-EE1E8171A314.jpeg

Gainz.

Don’t leave it in a syringe
I left tren for 3 days and it got a crust on it like custard. The same happened with testosterone and it destroyed the barrel of a luer lock.
View attachment 866269

I'm only talking like over night. like 10 hours. and I wouldn't preload more than 1. Just what I need for the next morning.
But yeah... definitely don't want to be injecting custard 🤣😂

i know it was a week i had it in there ( barrels) preloaded youll only be a day at most so it will be fine. it wont run out or nothing.

I'm loving the vastly different opinions... I'm sure it breaks down the the oils each brand uses.
Worse case I lose .25ml of test... so I think I'm gonna give it a shot... if anything just to see what happens.
Now I'm too curious... I want to see what it does.
Hell I might just load 1 and check it every day and see how long it takes to change

Imgame

I have done over night a few times before I got sterile vials to put my preloaded syringes into. It’s funny how I would never preload from the preloaded syringes but I can only get testosterone in preloaded syringes.
It’s a different rubber in the pharma preloaded syringes than the ones you get.

Gainz.

It’s fine don’t over think it 👍
That's what I was originally thinking... its just... as reckless as I can be about some shit... my sex life, strange women, jumping on tren, doubling tren... I'm very worried about infections. I've seen mild infections turn life threatening in days. They scare the fuck out of me!

dlowmartin

I ask because I'm gonna be starting my job back up. I like to pin in the morning. But... I already wake up at 4:30am. I really don't want to wake up even earlier just to pin. Especially when I go back to my blast with tren a and mast p and have to pin eod. So if I can draw and get everything ready the night before and pin in the morning... that would be fucking amazing.

I mean... I don't see why it would be a issue as long as everything is sterile..
But maybe I'm missing something? Maybe as it gets less and less it separates... I don't know all that much about the oils and carriers
Where is a legit place to buy steroids at

Gainz.

@HGH.to do we need to spoon feed them

I've made so many smart ass comments about this over the past 11 months... Ive literally run out.
I mean they scroll by them on every post. It's all over the forum.. between the top rated source and members names... maybe it's too obvious

Gainz.

I leave 1-2 days and sometimes 3 and have never had issues.

Yeah, I can't understand why it would matter.
But tomorrow I'm gonna preload 1.
And I might just put .5ml into one of my 1ml barrels and see how long it takes to change.
Just to see how long it would take to "go bad"

Imgame

Why is it that nobody had to tell or show us😂😂
It’s funny how I see this shot on a lot of forums and don’t understand how I managed to buy steroids before even being on a forum. Then when I found one my supplier was a sponsor and I started laughing at the stupid people.