Leaving gear in your barrel?

unclem

That's what I was originally thinking... its just... as reckless as I can be about some shit... my sex life, strange women, jumping on tren, doubling tren... I'm very worried about infections. I've seen mild infections turn life threatening in days. They scare the fuck out of me!
do u keep some keflex or other antibiotics on hand for skin infections? i always keep some keflex on hand for skin infections.

unclem

I have antibiotics... not sure the brand/name But both are very strong
if you feel for any moment you have a infection then take your antibiotics, i got the same fear as you bandit with getting a infection. i already delt with a thigh infection long ago but it never left my mind, the gear was testo-prim-d from mexico, that speaks for it all why i got the infection.

HGH.to

injections. tren a is still legal for use in cattle only as a veterinary prescription. although not sure if a human can give you veterinary stuff.

unclem

you cant get the pellets online no more the goverment put a stop to it and closed it down because they knew bodybuilders like me were making there oil out the pellets. best tren i ever tried.

Gainz.

you cant get the pellets online no more the goverment put a stop to it and closed it down because they knew bodybuilders like me were making there oil out the pellets. best tren i ever tried.

We can get raws but not pellets?

Parameddog

If you wanna be safe - prep the night before, cool, dark place for storage - pin in the morning - no issue whatsoever

Parameddog

I have antibiotics... not sure the brand/name But both are very strong
Just to be a twat - if you have antibiotics - are you sure you have ABX that will help with a dermal infection and not ABX that will sort your urine infection?!

There are 1st, 2nd and third line ABX. ABX which do different things (urine infections, upper urine infections, skin infections, chest infections - or you blast a broad spectrum ABX and run the risk of the shits and dehydration :ROFLMAO:

These are my local prescribing guidelines I use at work - I hope you can access where you are - it'll give you some understanding on which to use for what infection...