Legit Sites

Smitty86

I'm brand new to the muscle building forum. I've purchased items online but I never seem to get anything that is legit. I do not want to waste anymore of my money so I'm hopeful someone can point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance for you help,,,,Smitty

HGH.to

check names and avatars. pretty sure you'll find "clues". I can't share it directly. this forum doesn't allow us

Gainz.

check names and avatars. pretty sure you'll find "clues". I can't share it directly. this forum doesn't allow us

This is the greatest advice you can get!
Theres someone in this very post who I've ordered from... several times. Everything has been 100% in quality.
Maybe try typing some of our names into Google... you never know what you may find...

Smitty86

Theres someone in this very post who I've ordered from... several times. Everything has been 100% in quality.
Maybe try typing some of our names into Google... you never know what you may find...
Thank you very much!

Smitty86

I appreciate the info.

Smitty86

I sent your contact an email with a couple of questions. I went ahead and pulled up the meta-pharma website and tried placing a small order and got a message that they don't currently have a carrier that can ship to my address,,,,wtf??? If they can't deliver to my home not sure that's going to work.

Gainz.

I sent your contact an email with a couple of questions. I went ahead and pulled up the meta-pharma website and tried placing a small order and got a message that they don't currently have a carrier that can ship to my address,,,,wtf??? If they can't deliver to my home not sure that's going to work.

Yeah that happens, but don't worry. Going through email is definitely easier with him. He'll make it happen.