Lets Bring MG Back

D

Dont_trip

To the way it was just a few days ago.Today got way  out of hand lets tighten up ship thank you MILKIN for stepping in.We got a group of great guys and lets just try and regroup and move forward.

D

Dont_trip

It was like world war 3 bullets flying everywhere hands gripped on the detonate button lol.

D

dionysus

Indeed! Great community (not a single person has asked for freebies here) yet while I WAS going through the process of becoming listed on Eroids and not even listed I had 12 pm's asking for freebies. That to me as a source speaks VOLUMES. This is by far a greater community with excellent mods.

DL

Standingup

Im glad I was out for a long ride today and missed it.   Found two covered bridges and some cool waterfdalls. Wife loves adventures on the bike. 

K

krisbr

Yeah today got a bit out of hand. I'd like to imagine bulk was trying to look out for everyone and things just got out of hand. I'm running dios stuff now and I'll know for sure soon enough whether what I have is good or not. My dealings with him have been pleasant and professional thus far.

D

dionysus

That sounds like fun! Ready to go back to the beach house myself. I am 100% loving my home and will do my best to make everyone satisfied with my product and to bring some fun here. Maybe a complete winter bulk cycle provided by us to someone here who doesnt have the funds in a month or 2? Stuff like that. I am all about paying it forward and can not stand drama (but I will stand-up if pushed). So look for a contest soon, I will get with the big wigs and see what the TOS is on this and how to make it fair.

DL

Standingup said:
</p>
<p>Im glad I was out for a long ride today and missed it.   Found two covered bridges and some cool waterfdalls. Wife loves adventures on the bike. </p>
<p>
</p>

D

dionysus

Thank you krisbr. Not sure what you ordered, but I hope your enjoying it thus far. +1

D

Dont_trip

Is the everybody gather up and flame this guy attitude.which I felt bulk was trying to do.Im glad we didn't do what most every other site would have done.Because that is bs treat eachother with respect and if anyone still decides to be disrespectful by all means let the hands fly but lets not make it a common practice I like the peace here LOL

D

dionysus

I actually went in on a thread where he was complaining about someones products and I TRIED to help him, he was even in my buddy list at 1 point, then all hell broke loose. Soon enough I have 3 people who will post blood work while on my product, forget the mass specs. Counting down until it starts up again. Having said that, I will let the blood test speak for themselves and let people either chose to listen to that noise or chose to see whats infront of them in black and white, that my products work, properly dosed and some just hate just to hate.

DL

D

Dont_trip

you tried 2 keep it civil wasnt right to be jumped on like that.Your product will speak for itself good or bad but I have had a reputable member here personally tell me your g2g so I will take it for that.g2g=Good 2 go 

D

dionysus

Not everyone is the same (or it would be a boring planet) and responds different. Some are allergic to ba or bb or eo, cant make EVERY single client happy. But dammed if I wont try! ;)  

Bigl

Wow that shit was uncalled for what the hell is he on this tread or this site if he feels that way.

K

krisbr

+1 trip. And dio I'm on your test cyp and mast e. I've been on them either a week or two. So another couple weeks I'll be filling people in. 

D

dionysus

Thats what im talking about to the both of you. We have Seig to thank for having someone step in (even though it should have been handled before that) i mean the guy posted pics of seized product and claimed it as his own, took pics of mom and dads house and claims it as his but in his profile pics you can clearly see the broken apartment and other stuff. Ending, like I stated I tried to help him when i saw a post of him being unhappy in a thread, then i noticed he was flamming several other threads (dude was even in my buddy list at one point). Some people shouldnt use anabolics, and some with bad attitudes really shouldn't use it. My offer to him still stands, I will right the wrong of another source and offer free products to him because thats who i am as a person not just source. Lastly, if ANYONE who uses my products and gets blood work done and post them I will personally compensate them for their expenses.

DL

D

Dont_trip

Of you are confused on how to get bloods without going to your doctor there are many guys on here who will help you out.all you gotta do is ask

D

dionysus

Man no love! (+1) Tough crowd ;) Not everyday a src offers up compensation to ANYONE who has blood work posted while on their product. Going to sit in a corner now and count vials.."9999 Dio vials on the wall, 9999 Dio vials on the wall, take 1 down inject it all down, 9998 Dio vials on the wall"

D

Dont_trip

Bro you got love here I HOPE THAT ANY OF YOU RUNNING HIS GEAR GO GET BLOODS PUT IT TO THE TEST DUDE SAID HE WILL REIMBURSE YOU DONT BE A STATUE FORREAL JUMP ON IT

D

dionysus

Lets talk contest? If anyone wants to start a thread in my src section great or I can kick it off.

D

dolfanshan

Yea it got out of hand today. That's the kind of stuff that can turn away a potential member. Raging hormones can be a motherfucker. Lol