Lets Bring MG Back

D

dolfanshan

As far as DL's gear goes the reviews will determine that. The system is set up good and works thanks to honest mods. Integrity is the most important virtue any of us on here can display. That's what will keep this site on top.

D

dolfanshan

I've got top notch medical insurance.  I can get bloods for $20. My question is what do I tell my doc. Hey I'm shooting illegal roids and need blood work to see how good it is?

D

Dont_trip

have good insurance and a doctor who would probably get a good laugh out of it lol.I cant remeber the website offhand but you pay 50 bucks for the female hormone panel you bring the paper in they test you no doctor required standing and sieg no about it alot better than I I have it book marked though

D

dolfanshan

I suppose under hippa laws the doc couldn't disclose anything to anyone without my permission,  but I'm sure I'd get a fucking lecture.

D

Dont_trip

trusted hippa laws, im sure you dont want your doctor seeing you got 5000 test running through your veins lol

D

dolfanshan

Maybe I'll start a forum directed toward milk and sieg to get a little more info. I'm pretty sure those hippa laws are some serious shit. I'll also get on Google and do some research to find out. $20 vs $50 is $30 bucks extra for juice. Lol almost a 10 ml vial of test.

D

Dont_trip

I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with you doctor.30 bucks is a nice chunk  of change but in the long term is it that much lol

D

dolfanshan

The 30 bucks part was a joke. Kinda! Dollars make twenties. Twenties make hundreds, and hundreds make thousands. I can be a tight wad sometimes.  Lol

Bigstick_00

I have to admit, reading all this negativity on the board lately is turning me away. I have friends on here who's opinions I value and all I find myself coming to the site for anymore is asking them questions thru pm's and not reading the rest. Maybe the mod's should step in sooner before these discussions get to far outta hand. 

D

Dont_trip

But I encourage you to get involved in the forums.We need everybody to participate get this place moving in the right direction.As a member I would also like to see this shit stop,it accomplishes nothing.Bigstick I will say this if everyone went to pm's this place would be a ghost town we need you in here bro.shit was too much today and I hope everyone that was involved learned from this 

D

dionysus

Not 100% sure, but i am pretty positive you can call quest diagnostics and have blood taken. I will call and ask today because i would like it done as well.

N

noveskeelite

be carteful asking GP for bloods......some will turn you away and refuse to treat you anymore if they find out your on juice. happened to my training partner.

just pay the extra money and do it through private party

N

noveskeelite

Dio I was going to comment in that thread in your defense but ive had enough drama of my own on here and decided to stay out of it lol. I just came back from a ban so im staying on best behavior.

siegmund

Privatemedlabs.com. female panel, also for am few $ more you can get your true free test , meaning rather than your ,1500ng cut off , if there 5000 it will read I beleive standing up has more info on that , but im getting mine , its a must , in this sisuaiation , problely end of week , need $$ nowm:(( wenfound the boardwalk

siegmund

Privatemedlabs.com. female panel, also for am few $ more you can get your true free test , meaning rather than your ,1500ng cut off , if there 5000 it will read I beleive standing up has more info on that , but im getting mine , its a must , in this sisuaiation , problely end of week , need $$ nowm:(( wenfound the boardwalk

milkin

Bro there s absolutely no reason why your doc would not give you bloods. I have always told others the importance of keeping your doc in the loop. He/she is your doctor and if they do not grant you bloods then it goes to show just how much they really care about your health. Doctors do not, unless under a really strong court order, give up any patient information. They are certainly not going to rattle your cage for confessing that you do steroids and want to monitor your bloods.

D

dolfanshan

Thanks Nov. I do have a buddy who went to a HRT doctor in Houston. It takes a month to get an appointment,  but when the doc asked him why he was there he told him he had 18 inch arms and wanted 22 inch arms. The doc stuck him in the ass with some test c and gave him a scrip for 6 months worth of juice and hcg. I might go see him about bloods.