Let's get some involvement

milkin

I need to further comment on those small handful of you guys who make an extensive effort to help improve the site, for we want nothing more than to have it tailored by its members to make it feel less like a dictatorship. Many are use to other sites way of governing but we are far different as you guys have seen. Sure we must keep order because there are always folks trying to beat the system, but having a site built by members is more valuable than a site made up of those favoring sources and benefiting from shady behind the scenes activity that sources . Our karma system does not have members following others around like sidekicks and displaying public stroking for points, Karma is just a number if you obtain it for these reasons and someone who earns it in this fashion I wouldn't even take advice from you on how to cut my lawn. That's the problem elsewhere, karma scores mislead others. This is true for some but not all since there are some high ranking members who earn their karma and are given the respect that deserve. But when you see these members get pushed out, it makes you wonder what just what the actual motive is behind such sites. Banning resourceful members over ego trips shows your true colors and intentions. You will never see that here.

D

dolfanshan

Thanks milk. Like d_t it burns my ass when the only time you see a guy on here is in the promo section once every 3 or 4 months. To me these guys are parasites. We have some really smart guys on here who can come up with great ideas.

Outlawthing

I have not been here that long guys and I have not even looked at the promo section hell never even tried one not why I'm here.I am here because of the community. I browsed all the forums u mentioned and this one was by far the best for me . It helped me grow and have had the best cycle ever. I like the idea of have to stay active to be able to receive promos That will get them active or send em packing. I have found that if you are sincere about being here it's not hard to participate. Maybe not every post is for you but there are always some that will be. I would stand behind you 100 percent Milken on any decision made and help in any way that I could because this is my home, community

D

dolfanshan

Yea but you're active and contribute to the community outlaw. You deserve to take advantage of promos. Go to the venom promo and tell me if you see any guys in there that participate or contribute to the community. Nope they're gear whores!!!