Letter from Customs

SixxGunnSamm

Quick question from the community. I recently received another seizure letter from customs. First time was back in Aug, and I used my home address. Second time 2 weeks ago, but i was using a PO Box. I have a fairly common name but live in a small town. Obviously they can keep the package, but do you guys think Im on the radar now, and are local US sources legit. My cousin n I have been using this source fairly consistent for the last year n 1/2. Any advice you have will greatly be appreciated. TIA

cloutz88

I got 1 order stuck in customs 3 weeks ago, so he was nice and resent it to me. But it seems like it could be stuck in customs again. I used 2 different addresses.

suppsforlife

nobody can say that for sure but i tell you this: highly unlike that you're on radar because there are millions of Americans buying gear, they just cna't keep track of all. And they don't really pay attention to those who buy them in small quantities, they track those who produce them.
I would recommend using US local sources/brands because you avoid long deliveries and customs seizure risks

ozzman430

Quick question from the community. I recently received another seizure letter from customs. First time was back in Aug, and I used my home address. Second time 2 weeks ago, but i was using a PO Box. I have a fairly common name but live in a small town. Obviously they can keep the package, but do you guys think Im on the radar now, and are local US sources legit. My cousin n I have been using this source fairly consistent for the last year n 1/2. Any advice you have will greatly be appreciated. TIA
I wouldn’t worry about it. And yes there are tons of good USA based vendors.

Gainz.

nobody can say that for sure but i tell you this: highly unlike that you're on radar because there are millions of Americans buying gear, they just cna't keep track of all. And they don't really pay attention to those who buy them in small quantities, they track those who produce them.
I would recommend using US local sources/brands because you avoid long deliveries and customs seizure risks

I know of 1 really awesome source... I mean he's just the best... And he has warehouses in America... I'm just trying to remember his name... Soups forever... No... Soop for eternity... Super for.... Ah shit... It's right there...
Anyway... As far as sources go... Definitely top 5... But #1 in my book... I just wish I could remember his name...
🤔🤔🤔

HGH.to

throw away the letter and don't ever claim the package.
you're not on the radar (although some suggest that chances of the next package being opened if sent to the same address is higher, i don't really believe is true)
Anyway, that doesn't really matter as, yes, US local sources are very reliable.

SixxGunnSamm

Yeah, ive read that I should be OK. Just not going to take the chance again and I found a local source from here n thank I will place a test order and see how it goes. Thanks guys yalls advice did make me feel a lot better knowing theyre not going to come n kick my door in. Its ashame you can smoke pot (not that im against it) vape, get the fat surgery, but cant take gear to make you want to be healthier, welcome to Merica!

Gainz.

Yes sir. But I'll probably be that 1 in 1000 chances n get my azz busted!....lol. couple of gym buddies said the same thing, but conscious gets to me.

It would be a total waste of time and money for them to kick your door in for a few vials of test... Don't stress brother. You're fine