life changes in a minute

siegmund

Life changes so fast bros , talk abiut sacrafice , I beca e a father of two girlsm2 and 1 a few days ago a d its not easy the daughter in law and son I. Law are unfit , and yt? Iu know grandma a d grandpa have.to jump in, the saftey and love and security its precious but our life done a flip , wow looks like no honeymoon what burns my ass is they just drop off kids dont call have no concern going out everynight laughing , partying etc. ,, I love the girls andmour life will adjust but , wow 48 and raising 2 ,the wife to be had to sacrafice college , two plp I really want to bitch slap is the son in law and daughter in law. ,, we had no time togethrr before with college now!!!!! € forget about it this is y I havnt been to active , adapt and over come , tho I shall walk through the valley of death

siegmund

My daughtern law and son in law are unfit to raise children , so I just got 2 little girls to raise , went from grandpa to father over nite

D

dolfanshan

That's hard brother. Sometimes a burden ends up being a blessing though. 

Standingup

Shit, time to your selves is important and I know you work hard so you deserve it. But what can you do, you cant have that attitude or you'll end up resenting the kids . They will sense that.  I know you want time alone with your lovely wife but you'll make it work so just remember how much good you are doing for the little ones right now.

siegmund

Yesmlife comes hard but, I poured 5 yards of crete today and got home at230 Nd Yed with the girls till 8. ,I mean real play run around play ,, then I tuck them in precious :::)))

siegmund

Ty but I could never resent the kids dam bro from 230 to 8 all we did was play , and everything a out the . Mouth is.pop, pop, pop, pop , so no I could never resent the girls but I can resent the 2 ass holes who choose tk bring babies into this world , then dont want anything to do with them

Standingup

No I never thought you could either, but it will happen on a subconscious level if you see this as cheating you out of your time. You wouldnt even realize it your self but the kids can be so damn perseptive they will detect it. Only thing is even though they detect something they wont know what. 

Im just saying somehow in your mind you have to see this as your choice to rescue these kids, not their shitty parents to dump them on you. 

Pat your self on the back brother, you are doing something few can which is making a difference .

siegmund

Ya but when is steppinv up enough ,, how about I come home from work today and the wifes daughter is here !!! Shes in my fucking housd to stay with no mention to mem and the fiance knows how I feel about her , so know I have 2 plp at my hoiss I cant stand ,, wheres my respect , so I bought beds and all this other goox shit , and wtf is really going on ,, kwim ,, Re the kids going back with mom like 500 $ on bedz alone , for whT , everyone thinks my $ grows on trees like im spending 1000's I im confined to my basement because to sit in in room with plp I have no respect for ,, ya bros the sieg is truly getting ready to blow a gasket , in the worst way

siegmund

Tell me I know the wife took kids from her daughter , got me hating her I come home she here , her son is here with his girl I cant stand shesm pregnant , so another coming to then her daughter in san juan isncoming and shes knocked up and has a 3 year old , now Am I being selfish or what the fuck about me

D

Dont_trip

Takes a real man to step up like you did bro.These feelings youve been getting its okay 2 be mad upset.Your human brother just do your best and things will work out for the best.Youve made it this far by being smart and a survivor just keep it up.Hopefully the kids will get that never give attitude from you take care brother

D

Dont_trip

Takes a real man to step up like you did bro.These feelings youve been getting its okay 2 be mad upset.Your human brother just do your best and things will work out for the best.Youve made it this far by being smart and a survivor just keep it up.Hopefully the kids will get that never give attitude from you take care brother