life changes in a minute

siegmund

But I will say this !!! COMUNICATION!!! last night I respectfully laid my cards on the table the key key here respectfully and calmly !! And the wifey to be sees it my way , wtf bro.s , honestly there was a few solid brothers on here that stepped to me and were like hey promise me give wife your time on honeymoon and that was good looking ,, they thought I was obsessed with mg,, (well in a sence but not that much) no bros I been coming home from work this year , like 2,3 pm because last year was 8,9 pm and I get home and sit by myself and sleep by myself to 1 am , the wifes college courses and kids and running plp all day ,, so mg kept my mind at ease , and occupied so I didnt snap , well last night I let it out ,,, she getting mad because I been sleeping couch , why , I refuse to sleep in the bed alone , makes me feel like im waiting for her 1 hourmof time and no fuck that im to proud or stupid but thats me .. so after letting her know , xshe knows Im right ,, I was alone every day and night like I said if Im going to be alone id rather work to 8,9 at night , so trust me bros I was the one neglected not carman