Looking for advice

Hi, I am looking to improve my abilities and thought this was a good place to start. I have been doing inversion training (handstands and calisthenics) for many years now and have hit a road block. I’m looking to improve my strength, will limiting size and cutting fat. I am interested in trying a cycle to see how my performance is. I would love some advice on what to take for this.

Thanks

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Interesting question.

Are you a climber? And in looking to improve your abilities, are you planning to compete in something other than BB?

Using testosterone 150mg, 300mg, 600mg allows for a very ballpark figure of around 3, 5 and 7 kilos of extra meat respectively.

Whether that will increase your weight to power output ratio in performing whatever action your training for, is basically only ever going to be a guess.

If you want to be a sleeper, keep test low, 150-200mg a week, same dose of Masteron and a dry oral, anavar or winstrol would work but turinabol was designed with athletic performance in mind by world renowned cheaters, East Germany. Don't take your shirt off around people.

And that is terrible advice, you should only use testosterone to begin with to learn how your body reacts.

Welcome to the forum.

Interesting question.

Are you a climber? And in looking to improve your abilities, are you planning to compete in something other than BB?

Using testosterone 150mg, 300mg, 600mg allows for a very ballpark figure of around 3, 5 and 7 kilos of extra meat respectively.

Whether that will increase your weight to power output ratio in performing whatever action your training for, is basically only ever going to be a guess.

If you want to be a sleeper, keep test low, 150-200mg a week, same dose of Masteron and a dry oral, anavar or winstrol would work but turinabol was designed with athletic performance in mind by world renowned cheaters, East Germany. Don't take your shirt off around people.

And that is terrible advice, you should only use testosterone to begin with to learn how your body reacts.

Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the reply. I am looking to improve gymnastics and acroyoga. Strength is key but extra weight is a disadvantage. Would TRT help with strength and recovery? My natural test levels are very good still.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Heavy doses of test will not be conducive to improving your gymnastic ability or flexibility. Using any steroid will shutdown your natural test production so you have to take it from a needle, but you'll only need to simulate a very high natural level to experience growth combining test with other steroids, other steroids that will make you stronger and leaner, like anavar, or tbol.

Steroids that build dense dry muscle will aid in athletic ability, but if you look at ballarino and their physique you will see the optimum human build for maximum weight to power ratio.

Lb for lb male ballet dancers are arguably the strongest men on the planet.

I think for what you want from the drugs, it might not be worth the associated risks.

Heavy doses of test will not be conducive to improving your gymnastic ability or flexibility. Using any steroid will shutdown your natural test production so you have to take it from a needle, but you'll only need to simulate a very high natural level to experience growth combining test with other steroids, other steroids that will make you stronger and leaner, like anavar, or tbol.

Steroids that build dense dry muscle will aid in athletic ability, but if you look at ballarino and their physique you will see the optimum human build for maximum weight to power ratio.

Lb for lb male ballet dancers are arguably the strongest men on the planet.

I think for what you want from the drugs, it might not be worth the associated risks.
Thanks for the honesty. I appreciate the detailed answer and time

HGH.to

Would TRT help with strength and recovery?
TRT may not help at those levels. TRT stands for Testosterone Replacement Therapy where you aim to increase testosterone basically at the levels you're currently at. So, no point of TRT. an actual cycle, however, even with testosterone alone, may be helpful. It involves higher T levels than normal, but only for a short while (10-16 weeks) in order to help with your goals, but not for too long in order to stay away from side effects and possible issues.

Denicnut

I would use some turinabol or anavar….probably the Turinabol if you’re going to do some kind of meal plan and lift some weights and just shoot for a couple pounds of solid tissue…and Masteron is good with everything I feel like it can be used in any cycle

Gainz.

Thanks to everyone for their responses. I curious if there is any Canadian members on here that I can talk to offline. I’m looking for local Canadian guidance.

You're in Canada and looking for gear?
Go outside... Too many street corner and yell "I need gear" you'll get it! 😂🤣
Walk into any local gym... Or GNC... You'll find what you're looking for