Looking for best cycle 12-14 weeks

Mitchwatto

Hey everyone. I’ve done a few test cycles over the years but it’s been a while. I’ve got test E and tren, also a have a mate who has given me Some hgh which I’ve never tried and u sure if better to take alone or stacked with some anabolics (read up contradicting info)
I’ve got 14 weeks until I’m off to Ibiza and want to be in the best shape possible. My foundation is okay, 6”3 , 95kg. I want to put on a bit more size whilst trying to shred abit of body fat around the ab region.

Can someone please tell if these 3 compounds work well together, how they should be used, dosage , or if one should be left outs etc.

Cheers!

HGH.to

Have you ever used Tren? that's not your usual stuff.
As for test and HGH, they can help, but nothing helps shred body fat like a calorie deficit.
Steroid-wise, HGH and Test together work great, but you need to go according to your goals and experience. having that said, I would say that you shouldn't run dosages higher than 300 mg/week of Test (100-200mg/week can still be helpful) and do not need to run dosages higher than 4 IU/day of HGH, (but 2-3 IU can be very helpful). Test + HGH + great diet and you're surely going to get into shape.
Tren also can be added there for extra help, but it is likely going to come with extra side effects. You don't need much of it, if you add. 100-300 mg/week will bring lots of results

Mitchwatto

As for test and HGH, they can help, but nothing helps shred body fat like a calorie deficit.
Steroid-wise, HGH and Test together work great, but you need to go according to your goals and experience. having that said, I would say that you shouldn't run dosages higher than 300 mg/week of Test (100-200mg/week can still be helpful) and do not need to run dosages higher than 4 IU/day of HGH, (but 2-3 IU can be very helpful). Test + HGH + great diet and you're surely going to get into shape.
Tren also can be added there for extra help, but it is likely going to come with extra side effects. You don't need much of it, if you add. 100-300 mg/week will bring lots of results
Thanks for a great reply.
Yeah I have used tren before. I will only use it for about 4-6 weeks towards the back of my cycle I’ll start with the HGH and test.
I’m keeping on track with my diet so I’m thinking should get decent results before my trip!

Mitchwatto

Also, I hate asking this because I know it sounds dumb but what’s the conversion from 300mg into mls? I’ve always worked off mls but I forget how to convert 🤦🏽‍♂️

Crazy Eddie

Also, I hate asking this because I know it sounds dumb but what’s the conversion from 300mg into mls? I’ve always worked off mls but I forget how to convert 🤦🏽‍♂️
Depends on how it’s dosed. Tren Ace at 100mg/ml
300mg=3ml
Test C 200-250mg/ml
500mg @250mg/ml=2ml
I’ll always throw in .3ml extra to account for the esther percentage.

CeasarIM

I would add something for collagen synthesis for sure such as deca,npp,eq . Im not a big fan of tren