Looking to start next cycle

suppsforlife

depends on what you're looking for.
also, the measurements 1cc 1/2cc are not really helpful considering that test can offer anywhere between 100 and 500 mg/cc. About the same for Deca. So you should post the amount in mg. ever tried anything else?

Treymos

depends on what you're looking for.
also, the measurements 1cc 1/2cc are not really helpful considering that test can offer anywhere between 100 and 500 mg/cc. About the same for Deca. So you should post the amount in mg. ever tried anything else?
The mg was 300 of test, and 200 of deca. I have done Tren ace 300mg once and got great results, but was told that was for more advanced weight lifters, but mostly just test and sus. . I’ve only done about 6 cycles in total.

Treymos

The mg was 300 of test, and 200 of deca. I have done Tren ace 300mg once and got great results, but was told that was for more advanced weight lifters, but mostly just test and sus. . I’ve only done about 6 cycles in total.
I’m 45 also, just looking to get a lil bigger and get some definition.

suppsforlife

so to my understanding you were on 600 mg/week of Test and 200 mg/week of Deca? You could up the Deca dosage to about 400 mg/week, keep the same Test dosage or up to about 700 mg/week and also may add one new compound. It could be EQ like 500 mg/week or Dianabol for mass or Winstrol for definition.

Treymos

so to my understanding you were on 600 mg/week of Test and 200 mg/week of Deca? You could up the Deca dosage to about 400 mg/week, keep the same Test dosage or up to about 700 mg/week and also may add one new compound. It could be EQ like 500 mg/week or Dianabol for mass or Winstrol for definition.
Yes that is correct with the dosages, ok awesome thank you for the advice. One last question, after each cycle I get ED for about a month or so, I was taking 25mg of Clomid everyday. Is there anything else I can take to rid of that problem?

Treymos

Yes that is correct with the dosages, ok awesome thank you for the advice. One last question, after each cycle I get ED for about a month or so, I was taking 25mg of Clomid everyday. Is there anything else I can take to rid of that problem?
Was taking the clomid about 4 weeks after my cycle

suppsforlife

were you only suffering from ED? weren't you feeling low? also low sex drive? low motivation?
You were feeling low because of low T. You need to learn more about PCT.
You can increase the dosage to get rid of that problem. About 2 weeks after the last injection start with 50 mg or even 100 mg of clomid per day for 1-2 weeks, then slowly and gradually decrease clomid dosage. might even add Nolvadex 40 mg/day and again slowly and gradually decrease dosage.

Treymos

were you only suffering from ED? weren't you feeling low? also low sex drive? low motivation?
You were feeling low because of low T. You need to learn more about PCT.
You can increase the dosage to get rid of that problem. About 2 weeks after the last injection start with 50 mg or even 100 mg of clomid per day for 1-2 weeks, then slowly and gradually decrease clomid dosage. might even add Nolvadex 40 mg/day and again slowly and gradually decrease dosage.
Awesome, can’t thank you enough for your info

liljohn

For me after i run a cycle like that i just go back to my trt dose of 200 split biweekly for 8to10 weeks and then go from there

HGH.to

For me after i run a cycle like that i just go back to my trt dose of 200 split biweekly for 8to10 weeks and then go from there
that's good enough. but to make it even safer, you can stay on TRT for as long as you've been on the cycle. yet, if your bloodwork is fine after 8-10 weeks, then that's good enough