Looking to up dosage from 250mg a week of test to 500mg.

I have been on TRT for close to 3 years now. During that time I have done 150mg-250mg with very few side effects and I feel great. I have been doing HCG twice a week and haven't needed an AI to control estrogen.

My question is do I absolutely need a pct after the cycle. I am thinking of upping my HCG and avoiding pct.

Is there a big difference in muscularity going from 250-500?

Should I up my HCG on 500?

When should I donate blood? At the beginning of cycle or mid cylce?
My hemacrit stays high normal when on 250 a week and I can probably get away without donating.

Just decided to join this forum and any info would greatly be appreciated.

suppsforlife

My question is do I absolutely need a pct after the cycle. I am thinking of upping my HCG and avoiding pct.
if you continue TRT after cycle then you do not need PCT. you may up your HCG dosage or you may not - it depends on how you feel, how it works for you etc.
Is there a big difference in muscularity going from 250-500?
it depends. it may be. It depends on your body type, diet, workout schedule, age etc. But yeah, you could feel it better and see it working better too.
Should I up my HCG on 500?
again, depends on how you feel. HCG is used to keep your testicles plumped yeah? then if you don't experience any testicle shrinkage you may continue your current dosage. if you do feel anything in this matter - you may up it.
When should I donate blood? At the beginning of cycle or mid cylce?
there's no need to donate blood. It depends on your blood pressure, red blood cells count etc. If they are over the roof - you donate it, if they are within normal range - what's the point of donating blood other than helping others in need? you "should" donate when blood issues appear.
My hemacrit stays high normal when on 250 a week and I can probably get away without donating.
yeah, probably.
Just decided to join this forum and any info would greatly be appreciated.
welcome to forum and hopefully this would be helpful. will try to help further if you have more questions

BiggyBill

NO PCT needed when in TRT (PCT is started when ALL steroids are flushed out of body!)
HCG dosage can be upped. Why you use it at all? doctor prescription?
double dosage is quite possible to offer double results...

NO PCT needed when in TRT (PCT is started when ALL steroids are flushed out of body!)
HCG dosage can be upped. Why you use it at all? doctor prescription?
double dosage is quite possible to offer double results...
When I started TRT it was recommended so I used it and I prefer my testicles to stay close to full size. I have heard from some that they prefer not to use it.

if you continue TRT after cycle then you do not need PCT. you may up your HCG dosage or you may not - it depends on how you feel, how it works for you etc.

it depends. it may be. It depends on your body type, diet, workout schedule, age etc. But yeah, you could feel it better and see it working better too.

again, depends on how you feel. HCG is used to keep your testicles plumped yeah? then if you don't experience any testicle shrinkage you may continue your current dosage. if you do feel anything in this matter - you may up it.

there's no need to donate blood. It depends on your blood pressure, red blood cells count etc. If they are over the roof - you donate it, if they are within normal range - what's the point of donating blood other than helping others in need? you "should" donate when blood issues appear.

yeah, probably.

welcome to forum and hopefully this would be helpful. will try to help further if you have more questions
Thanks much for this valuable info. I will start my cycle probably mid to late may and will let you guys know how it goes.

HGH.to

When I started TRT it was recommended so I used it and I prefer my testicles to stay close to full size. I have heard from some that they prefer not to use it.
yeah is a matter of preference. some people love it, others don't.
Thanks much for this valuable info. I will start my cycle probably mid to late may and will let you guys know how it goes.
I personally would try to help in whatever way I can.

BiggyBill

yes, I'm not responding well to HCG so I do not use it myself. Yet, I know that lots of people use it with great success.

Just started my cycle and I just finished week 1. In forum members opinion should I use an estrogen blocker? I don't use it when I am on 250 a week of TRT and my E2 is in the high 30's. I am terrified of developing gyno and was wondering if I should do it as a safety measure.

BiggyBill

Everyone is different. But if is in high 30s at 250 mg weekly, depending on your current dosage - you might need it. Could wait to finish second week, go check estrogens and based on that decide if you need it and at what dosage.

Maniac1130

yes, I'm not responding well to HCG so I do not use it myself. Yet, I know that lots of people use it with great success.
When you say this, can you explain how you actually respond to it? Like what are the side effects that you experience?

BiggyBill

Too much bloating and ed. Generally estrogen based ones at lower doses. Plus i overall feel strange. Either ed, either too horny. There were others i dont remember as i used it a long ago, and never touched it since

Maniac1130

Ohh brutal. Yeah I think If I experienced that as well I probably wouldn't touch it either. Did you have success blowing your testes back up on PCT then?

BiggyBill

Yeah, pct always helps me. Still feel i need a bit of recovery after pct and i let my body handle it all naturally

HGH.to

I'm pretty sure BiggyBill tried to say that this is his own experience. I've heard lots of guys having great experience with HCG, so is very independent for everyone. as with all other steroids.

Maniac1130

I'm pretty sure BiggyBill tried to say that this is his own experience. I've heard lots of guys having great experience with HCG, so is very independent for everyone. as with all other steroids.
One of my friends loves HCG. Swears by it. The problem is, like you are saying, everyone is different, so what works for someone, may not work for someone else.

HGH.to

yeah that's right. if HCG seems to solve some of your issues, you could try it out and check how it works for you. hopefully it will