Losing appetite on test

Standingup

no no no Im not suggesting that.   What I am saying is there is no pct for a PEPTIDE Cycle.  In otherwords you can run a 50 day course of IGF and it needs no PCT.  

joseywales

you didnt mention if you are taking anti-e's with your test and dbol - if not you might be experiencing bloat -arimidex will help with that - also if you have high blood pressure odds are you are retaining too much water - either get on blood pressure meds or get some hydrochlorathiazide from your source ( water pill) it will bring your bp down by getting rid opf excess water - start at 25mg/day after awhile you'll see a difference in the mirror - also stay away from salt -that will help retain water and bloat - been there done that .

N

noveskeelite

I know this thread is old now but I wanna update by saying

I believe the loss of appetite and overall "sick flu like feeling" comes from gear with too much solvent content. After switching to another labs Test E my appetite is through the roof and I no longer feel sick constantly.

N

noveskeelite

taking peptides is like your doctor giving you medication for your symptoms but not the actual problem itself. peptides are great for sure but I was looking for solution to why I had no appetite not for a cure for my "symptoms"

Standingup

Well your theory is fine and perhaps plausible, but the only way you can accurately say this is to go back on the old sources test.  Its far more likely that it was your body going through a phase of hormonal adjustment .  Don't forget even though your dose of AI may stay the same, there are times your body will still fluctuate in estrogen and free test. Or even that one of the testosterone bottles was not accurately dosed.

Id venture a guess is even if you had stayed with the old sources test your appetite would have rebounded on its own.

You could "take one for the team " and actually get back on the old test to see.

siegmund

I'm all for smoking a bowl ,does wonders for the appetite ,,can't believe it I been force feeding for days ,last night hit a bowl ,and I haven't smoked weed in 20 years ,,and my idea of a bowl is 2 hits ,so ,,last night I was barbecuing and worked out ,now today I forced my workout ,but hungry but have no appetite ,so ,I just took 2 and already thinking food ,who needs peptides when ,well you know just my opion ,anymore ,,

N

noveskeelite

I will NOT take one for the team. But tell ya what. I will email current source and ask for their recipe. If in fact it is solvents it will definitely contain much less.

I am almost 100% positive testosterone itself is NOT the cause.

siegmund

Lol  hey you won't take one for the team , hell no ,, haven't laughed this hard in a long time !!! I can see your face saying hell no

N

noveskeelite

I stopped using that sources gear for a reason. Not switching back to prove anything to anybody. Either way its still just my WORD. Common sense tells me its the solvents NOT the test.

I emailed current source and asked for the solvent content. Will report back with their answer. They don't list ingredients on vials.

Standingup

Thats true Sieg , thats why they give it to cancer patients. 

As far as common sense suggesting its the solvents, well its just my actual experience that says most likely not. I have experienced fluctuations in my appetite while being on the exact same gear continuously. Plus you had appetite at one point on that very same gear with solvents, so my common sense tells me if you were going to have a reaction to the solvents youd most likely have had it all along.

Let me ask you flat out, how long have you been pinning ?   How many blood tests have you done ?  How many brands of gear have you run to compare ?

Dont be so sure of what you think is common sense, theres a lot more going on with hormones and being scientific might serve you better.  Some of this shit is indeed intuitive, but then some is not. Just be careful coming to such headstrong conclusions thats all.

N

noveskeelite

Standing up you are 100% WRONG sir. 

Previous source 2% ba 18% bb

Current source 2% ba NO bb

Previous source sickness and pain

Current source no sickness and pain.

Again your experience is wrong sir. Source conformed my suspicions

Standingup

ok well youd make a bad scientist by coming to conclusions so quickly  but whatever you have your conclusion and you are eating plenty. My only concern is you giving out advice based on a "certainty" and you are not considering all possibilities.   Besides whoever put this idea of solvents in your head ( im guessing your new source, unless you now brew too ) has clearly given you a false idea.

N

noveskeelite

My advice is correct. Simple to figure these things put by eliminating variables. Sorry if it bakes your noodle but you are definitely wrong. Will do more in depth explanation in a min. 

N

noveskeelite

My advice is correct. Simple to figure these things put by eliminating variables. Sorry if it bakes your noodle but you are definitely wrong. Will do more in depth explanation in a min. 

Standingup

No you can bake my noodle all you want, its fairly crispy as it is. But I will take you to task in supporting this theory and yes I will take your  limited experience in to consideration.  I will also tell you the only way to come to a definitive conclusion is to repeat the experiment. You are just soooo convinced you are 100 % right and I am wrong . I understand your reluctance to go back on a product you suspect of making you sick, but that being said you must recognize the possibility of other factors at play to alter the results of your experiment.  You have barely just begun to experience a whole host of scenarios that can and will play out, and some in your future will require that you be more careful in what you decide as a certainty.

N

noveskeelite

Feel free to ignore what I say. I am simply posting my results and my experience. If you wanna discuss this further feel free to PM me I check this site every few hours.

N

noveskeelite

You seem quick to go against me because you don't respect me. That's fine ignore what I post.

Standingup

If you are going to post things in public as fact you are going to have to get used to an argument in public and potentially losing that argument.   Its not that I don't respect you as a whole , its that I think you are being arrogant and your limited experience together are drawing you to conclusions you and others may later find to be wrong.

If the argument can not remain civil then yes it must leave the public forum, but till then I see no reason our debate/ argument can not be held here unless of course it is the mods wishes for it not to.

That being said tell me how long in total did you run the brand you suspect of making you sick ?

tell me by blood test what your test level was by bloodwork and your estro number at the time you felt sick

tell me exactly where you learned this about BB thing, because Watson pharmaceutical grade uses 20 % BB

Lastly tell me in total how many different brands of test you have used all together.

N

noveskeelite

lol argument? Im not trying to argue with anyone. Debate sure. argument no.

here we go again tho with your im superior to you because ive used year round for years. so everything you say is wrong.

Ill say again for you that I am ONLY posting MY experiences. BASED on my experience it tells me that YOU are wrong. If you don't like my posts and want to "argue" PM me.