Lots of work left to do but we all start somewhere

Gainz.

First off, welcome brother!
I know the balls it takes to post pictures on the internet. Knowing a bunch of random people are going to judge you.
So... Respect 💪.

I just read your introduction, (like most here) I'm on self prescribed trt as well. I blast and cruise. Greatest thing I've ever done.

My question is what is your workout program and diet like?
Lots of new guys put a lot of work into the gym and getting their cycles right... But suffer in the kitchen.
The truth is diet is 80% (or more) of this lifestyle. "If you want to look a certain way, you have to eat a certain way"
(I'm not being a dick)
But at a higher bf% you are more prone to get gyno.
So... If you are a beer drinker... STOP!!
Beer has phytoestrogen and prolactin in it. Both drastically increase the risk of gyno... Add that to a 500mg test cycle and higher bf% .... You are just asking for trouble brother.
Again... Absolutely no hate or disrespect.
Everyone single one of us started somewhere... Personally I was a skinny, sickly little bitch 2 years ago. (The pictures are around, but I'm happy to post if you want)
So in short, welcome... Keep up the hard work and if you have any questions about diet or a workout program... Please do not hesitate to ask man.
My fellow brothers and myself will be more than happy to help

First off, welcome brother!
I know the balls it takes to post pictures on the internet. Knowing a bunch of random people are going to judge you.
So... Respect 💪.

I just read your introduction, (like most here) I'm on self prescribed trt as well. I blast and cruise. Greatest thing I've ever done.

My question is what is your workout program and diet like?
Lots of new guys put a lot of work into the gym and getting their cycles right... But suffer in the kitchen.
The truth is diet is 80% (or more) of this lifestyle. "If you want to look a certain way, you have to eat a certain way"
(I'm not being a dick)
But at a higher bf% you are more prone to get gyno.
So... If you are a beer drinker... STOP!!
Beer has phytoestrogen and prolactin in it. Both drastically increase the risk of gyno... Add that to a 500mg test cycle and higher bf% .... You are just asking for trouble brother.
Again... Absolutely no hate or disrespect.
Everyone single one of us started somewhere... Personally I was a skinny, sickly little bitch 2 years ago. (The pictures are around, but I'm happy to post if you want)
So in short, welcome... Keep up the hard work and if you have any questions about diet or a workout program... Please do not hesitate to ask man.
My fellow brothers and myself will be more than happy to help
I’m gonna be honest I struggle with my diet everyday but my main reason for doing test is to feel better and have more energy to keep up with my daughter. I now have that. I do go to the gym at least 4 times a week and if I can’t I have some home equipment for the other day. I am a single father with very little time and have no illusions of grandeur being a body builder or anything like that a nice solid set of muscle and overall sense of well being suits me just fine

TotalWar

I’m gonna be honest I struggle with my diet everyday but my main reason for doing test is to feel better and have more energy to keep up with my daughter. I now have that. I do go to the gym at least 4 times a week and if I can’t I have some home equipment for the other day. I am a single father with very little time and have no illusions of grandeur being a body builder or anything like that a nice solid set of muscle and overall sense of well being suits me just fine
THERE HE IS!! MA BOY AOSKKKK

Gainz.

You will be amazed what 3hrs of training per week and a better diet can do.

I love that I'm one of the only dad's at the park that's out there running around with the kids. While the rest sit in their cars on their phones.
I'm out there playing football and helping my kids climb all over.
My 10yo son has to tell everyone that comes to the park "that's my dad"

I tell you what brother... That makes all the weight training, dieting and cost of gear worth it.

TotalWar

You will be amazed what 3hrs of training per week and a better diet can do.

I love that I'm one of the only dad's at the park that's out there running around with the kids. While the rest sit in their cars on their phones.
I'm out there playing football and helping my kids climb all over.
My 10yo son has to tell everyone that comes to the park "that's my dad"

I tell you what brother... That makes all the weight training, dieting and cost of gear worth it.
Gainz Is the shit. Not trying to hijack bro but btw how's the cycle going??

Gainz.

Gainz Is the shit. Not trying to hijack bro but btw how's the cycle going??

Haha, it's going fucking awesome. Libido is so strong I could use the hope diamond as a Fleshlight, seeing steady constant growth... Even though my caloric intake has been suffering. It's been 90+ degrees the last few days and I work outside. It's just so hard to eat when it's this hot.
But no real negative sides besides a little acne on my shoulders.
Apparently my girl loves the way I smell on tren... Because for the last few weeks her sex drive is almost as high as mine... I say almost because sometimes I have to wait for her to fall asleep...🤣😂🤣😂.
But she'll come up, hugging and smelling me... Telling me how great I smell. And wearing cologne is the only Italian douchebag trait I don't have 😁. So besides a little old spice deodorant... It's all me baby... and like 400mg of tren.

But ok... Back to the OP... @Aoskwhite84 my man... If you haven't already dropped soda, juice, Gatorade and other bullshit from your diet... I highly recommend it. Drop all that poisonous sugar water and drink a gallon of water per day.
That stubborn fat will literally melt off of you brother.

TotalWar

Haha, it's going fucking awesome. Libido is so strong I could use the hope diamond as a Fleshlight, seeing steady constant growth... Even though my caloric intake has been suffering. It's been 90+ degrees the last few days and I work outside. It's just so hard to eat when it's this hot.
But no real negative sides besides a little acne on my shoulders.
Apparently my girl loves the way I smell on tren... Because for the last few weeks her sex drive is almost as high as mine... I say almost because sometimes I have to wait for her to fall asleep...🤣😂🤣😂.
But she'll come up, hugging and smelling me... Telling me how great I smell. And wearing cologne is the only Italian douchebag trait I don't have 😁. So besides a little old spice deodorant... It's all me baby... and like 400mg of tren.

But ok... Back to the OP... @Aoskwhite84 my man... If you haven't already dropped soda, juice, Gatorade and other bullshit from your diet... I highly recommend it. Drop all that poisonous sugar water and drink a gallon of water per day.
That stubborn fat will literally melt off of you brother.
Fuckin awesome and great suggestions bro.

Gainz.

If this doesn't convince you to drop everything but water and milk...

At this point I think I'm gonna change my name to the "Water boy"
It's still cold...🤣😂🤣😂

Attachments

• received_741686534297737.jpeg
    received_741686534297737.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1
  • received_742468317288727.jpeg
    received_742468317288727.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1

BigZeus

Yeah bro like everyone said, just be consistent and focus on mastering your nutrition and training. Those are the 2 biggest components in progressing your physique. Small wins each day will add up to big results.

Gainz.

Yeah bro like everyone said, just be consistent and focus on mastering your nutrition and training. Those are the 2 biggest components in progressing your physique. Small wins each day will add up to big results.

Yes! Yes! Fucking yes!
People get so down on themselves because of bullshit like p90x and other nonsense "get ripped quick" workouts.
You constantly see mind blowing transformations that only take 3 months.
Then they think that's how it should be, and end up quitting because they aren't seeing those instant results.
Going from 6ft 230lb 35% bf to 6ft 190lb and 9% bf doesn't take 3 months... I don't fucking care how much gear you take and what your diet is... It just doesn't fucking happen. That's Hollywood movie make believe.

In the real world it takes years. It's a lifestyle...
Setting and missing... Then achieving those goals. Having great days and bad weeks.
Too some people I have a body most people would kill for... Yet some days I wake up feeling like a frail little bitch. I feel so skinny and hate the way I look.
While other days I feel like king dick...
This transformation took over 2 years. More than half was done naturally.
137lbs at 6ft to 183lbs.

Like I said before brother, we all start somewhere. Like you my biggest problem was my diet. I loved lifting, but hated food. I was never hungry, I wasn't eating nearly enough. I was comfortable with 2,000cals a day. Forcing myself to eat 3,000cals a day was so fucking hard. I was always nauseous, even throwing up in my sleep. But that pain and discomfort was worth it man.... Best fucking decision of my life... Hitting the weights and getting on gear... Introduced me to all you fucking maniacs!! 🤣😂

Attachments

• received_177225681857144.jpeg
    received_177225681857144.jpeg
    317.1 KB · Views: 6

Gainz.

Amazing transformation brother!!!

Thanks man, I wasn't trying to steal attention from OP... I posted it for motivation.
Showing that no matter what some of us look like now... That's not what we looked like when we started.