Low sex drive on 2nd cycle

Ronaldo7

So I’m now into week 4 out of 12 on 500mg test e per week and I haven’t felt any changes in sex drive which is weird as my first cycle I felt this strongly.

I am dieting going from 12% body fat to 8-10%

Ronaldo7

Towards the end of my first cycle I experience low drive and took 0.25 Armidex a day till I felt better so I think I’m gonna do the same

Denicnut

So I’m now into week 4 out of 12 on 500mg test e per week and I haven’t felt any changes in sex drive which is weird as my first cycle I felt this strongly.

I am dieting going from 12% body fat to 8-10%
I would go get bloodwork right away and check testosterone, estrogen, prolactin…you gear could be no good and if dieting sex drive usually goes down when someone is in very very low body fat and killing estrogen…blood will tell you…you have any ED?

Gainz.

Well let's not forget about the diet... if you're in a deficit you're body isn't gonna like it. If you're body is starved for energy, why would it have the energy for nasty time? Also what does your diet consist of?
Honestly before I would go and spend a few hundred on blood work, I would go back to your old diet for a few days. Just long enough to see if its being in a deficit that's affecting you. if after 4 days of eating and sleeping well you're still lacking in libido, then yeah I would start to think you're est is either off or your gear is bunk.

MusculeX

Well let's not forget about the diet... if you're in a deficit you're body isn't gonna like it. If you're body is starved for energy, why would it have the energy for nasty time? Also what does your diet consist of?
Honestly before I would go and spend a few hundred on blood work, I would go back to your old diet for a few days. Just long enough to see if its being in a deficit that's affecting you. if after 4 days of eating and sleeping well you're still lacking in libido, then yeah I would start to think you're est is either off or your gear is bunk.
That's exactly what i would do!

kingswe3are

Don’t know how old you are, but as I got into my mid-thirties started noticing my stress level & overall mental state had a lot to do with my sex drive even though running a good amount of gear. If I was stressed the hell out due to my business that screwed with me. Older I get realizing stress can really put an ass kickin on you