Low T (Low Testosterone) questions & success stories

Mr. Sunny

Hi -
I am Mr. Sunny, a male in my late 40's. Knocking on 50's door actually. I was diagnosed with Low Testosterone; my lab work verified my levels were sub normal for my age. I started feeling amazing after my 1st injection. Now my labs are on the high side of a male 15 - 20 years younger. My labido is on fire and my wife and I had to agree on a schedule of 5 days on & 2 days off just so she can catch a break. But its not all roses, I can get mean and aggressive at times. All in all, I'm feeling so much better.

Last edited:

HGH.to

great to hear you're feeling great. about aggression - yeah, that's something common on T, you've just got to learn to control it and deal with it.
In the end, there are so many guys out there who were put on TRT and they are feeling so much better now!

suppsforlife

If you have questions about it - we're ready to help.
as in terms of success stories - there are lots of people who had similar results as you did

Mr. Sunny

great to hear you're feeling great. about aggression - yeah, that's something common on T, you've just got to learn to control it and deal with it.
In the end, there are so many guys out there who were put on TRT and they are feeling so much better now!
Absolutely. I don't want to stop. How long can I stay on 1ml a week safely?

suppsforlife

Absolutely. I don't want to stop. How long can I stay on 1ml a week safely?
depends on how your body reacts. Check your T levels after about 6-8 weeks of being on 1 ml. If they are within normal range, you can stay on it forever. if it's too high/low, adjust dosage accordingly.

EMachine

That’s a TRT dose. I’m assuming you’re on 200 mg per week? I would say for life. I know a 74 years old still on 200 mg of test per week. Important at our age, to keep an eye on the prostate, BP, blood thickness, cholesterol, etc. Blood work is vital!

suppsforlife

That’s a TRT dose. I’m assuming you’re on 200 mg per week? I would say for life. I know a 74 years old still on 200 mg of test per week. Important at our age, to keep an eye on the prostate, BP, blood thickness, cholesterol, etc. Blood work is vital!
yeah, but if his levels are way out of range at 200 mg/week then that's not a good idea to stay on it for too long. For a 74 yo 200 mg/week might be perfect. for a 44 yo 200 mg/week might be too much (to stay forever)

Mikeyz206

Nice information above. I like what you where told. Bloodwork is key. Donation of blood is important too! Get rid of your blood and keep it thinned out. If your on test cyp. I like to inject 100mg. Mon. And Thursday for trt. Check out ultra labs for ordering blood work. Always running specials for lab work.