Martin dowes

Gainz.

I want to know who has the biggest asshole. Your girlfriend or her best friend

Definitely her friend, I do my best to only do anal every 3 months. That way it stays tight and right... and something special.
I made that mistake with a ex gf. Did it like every week.... and after a while... it just loses that special something.
I mean let's be honest, trying to get it in is the best part.

Imgame

Definitely her friend, I do my best to only do anal every 3 months. That way it stays tight and right... and something special.
I made that mistake with a ex gf. Did it like every week.... and after a while... it just loses that special something.
I mean let's be honest, trying to get it in is the best part.
I had a girlfriend that it was easier to stick in her ass than her pussy. She asked me why I always fuck her ass. I told her because I can’t be bothered trying for 5 minutes to get it into her vagina when it slides straight into her ass.
She told me I wasn’t allowed to fuck her ass after that because she would probably start dropping shit out as she walked when she gets older.
Next minute her vagina was getting ripped open without forplay

Gainz.

I told her because I can’t be bothered trying for 5 minutes to get it into her vagina

That's where we differ greatly... trying to get it in... any hole has always been my favorite part.
Maybe because I'm just a sick fuck who likes to see the fear in their eyes... but hey we all have our own thing

Parameddog

That's where we differ greatly... trying to get it in... any hole has always been my favorite part.
Maybe because I'm just a sick fuck who likes to see the fear in their eyes... but hey we all have our own thing
I find slipping a plastic bag over their head loosens all holes.... Just don't forget to remove it once you're finished... ahem.

Gainz.

I find slipping a plastic bag over their head loosens all holes.... Just don't forget to remove it once you're finished... ahem.

I prefer hand on throat... she likes being choked... I enjoy choking her... it's a win win. But... well... I don't think she would go for the bag... we tend to get carried away and that's not a scenario I want to explain to the police 🤣😂

Imgame

I just didn’t like getting my cock crushed and skin ripped off

Imgame

I had a lady call me a different name one day. I told her I wasn’t impressed and would get her back. While I was fucking her just as she was about to cum I called her a different name. She wasn’t very happy about that.
Stupid slut was still fucking her flat mate while I was seeing her so it didn’t bother me.