Maybe Tren but I dunno

kartist915

Hey, long time since ive posted here. I just want to get some experienced opinions.
I have been cycling for a couple years now (off and on obviously) and have had some pretty bad luck with mood side effects. When I do test and mast, or test and primo I am fine. I tried NPP and turned into an insane, moody, depressed person. So I switched to Deca as someone suggested the quick onset of the NPP could be causing the moods, the deca took about 4 weeks and then the moods started (should’ve seen that coming, same chemical, duh). I recently read somewhere that people who have all of the psych sides from the nandrolones have done tren in lower doses and felt good. I know Tren is a Nor-19 too, so it seems logical that I can expect the same or worse from Tren. If I am honest, I’m a little afraid of it, since I seem susceptible to psych sides. But I have some Tren a and e and was considering trying a low dose to see if it does the same or if, like I’ve read, it will provide what NPP and Deca did not. I don’t just trust what I read, nor do I necessarily trust forum responses, but some folks in here seem pretty experienced.
I’m 53 5’8”, 190 lbs, 11% bf. Also, I don’t compete, except with age and younger dudes :)

unclem

tren would cause you to have outburst since you did with npp. try a very low dose just to see what happens brother. but use the tren ace as if it causes you problems it will leave your system quicker. just my 2 cents.

suppsforlife

if you compete with younger dudes and with yourself tren is great. however, it is a powerful stuff that not everyone loves. and yes, considering all that you mentioned, it is likely to affect you mentally BUT it is LIKELY, not DEFINITELY. my honest advice - give it a try, but only in low doses. Start with low dosage and forget about Tren Enanthate because it will kick in slower and get out of the system slower. Only start with Tren Acetate in a dosage of about 50 mg every other day. You should get a quick feeling of how it works. Also, try to ask for some help. Ask people around you to check the way you behave every once in a while, and listen to their opinions.

unclem

i love tren E & mast E they make me fuck my woman all night long plus being happy , no sides either.

STEROID MARKET

Hey, long time since ive posted here. I just want to get some experienced opinions.
I have been cycling for a couple years now (off and on obviously) and have had some pretty bad luck with mood side effects. When I do test and mast, or test and primo I am fine. I tried NPP and turned into an insane, moody, depressed person. So I switched to Deca as someone suggested the quick onset of the NPP could be causing the moods, the deca took about 4 weeks and then the moods started (should’ve seen that coming, same chemical, duh). I recently read somewhere that people who have all of the psych sides from the nandrolones have done tren in lower doses and felt good. I know Tren is a Nor-19 too, so it seems logical that I can expect the same or worse from Tren. If I am honest, I’m a little afraid of it, since I seem susceptible to psych sides. But I have some Tren a and e and was considering trying a low dose to see if it does the same or if, like I’ve read, it will provide what NPP and Deca did not. I don’t just trust what I read, nor do I necessarily trust forum responses, but some folks in here seem pretty experienced.
I’m 53 5’8”, 190 lbs, 11% bf. Also, I don’t compete, except with age and younger dudes :)
Do a bloodwork to determine your prolactin levels and use prolactin inhibitors (cabergoline) to avoid such side effects. Changing nandrolones to trenbolones will do nothing in your situation. The person who advised you to change NPP to Deca is just an evil joker. I don't think you should listen to this person's advice.
If you do decide to use trenbolones regardless, don't use TREN E.

At your age, it's best to stay away from nandrolones, especially stay away from DECA and Nandrolone Laurate (Laurobolin and similar products with this API).

HGH.to

yep, whoever told you to change from NPP to Deca waiting for different results definitely had no idea of what he was talking about.