Metformin ??

i was wondering about this too. i heard something about it working synergistically with HGH instead of having to use insulin. can anyone speak on this or point me in the right direction?

Twizted

It was my understanding that ppl use metformin with HGH for the purpose of increasing insulin sensitivity. HGH especially at higher doses raises your blood sugar, this could lead to diabetes if high doses were ran for very extended periods. Metformin keeps your insulin sensitivity up while using hgh which will help keep your blood sugar balanced out and prevent any long term issues. Again this is my understanding of the subject, it may be off a bit. Hopefully others will give some input. It seems for ppl running higher doses of HGH long term the options are metformin or insulin.

Gokupwr62

It was my understanding that ppl use metformin with HGH for the purpose of increasing insulin sensitivity. HGH especially at higher doses raises your blood sugar, this could lead to diabetes if high doses were ran for very extended periods. Metformin keeps your insulin sensitivity up while using hgh which will help keep your blood sugar balanced out and prevent any long term issues. Again this is my understanding of the subject, it may be off a bit. Hopefully others will give some input. It seems for ppl running higher doses of HGH long term the options are metformin or insulin.
Yes it helps with insulin sensitivity but in a little different way. The insulin is what controls the high blood sugars from GH. GH and insulin work against one another in the body. The metformin is to help you absorb most of the carbohydrates without wasting and having it stored as BF. Say you ingest 200g of rice you'll want all 200g to be used up for muscle growth and when you become insulin insensitive it doesn't. When blood sugar constantly runs high you start killing beta cells within your pancreas which is bad and will never regain function. To many damaged beta cells = diabetes so running slin with GH is also a preventative measure to help maintain healthy beta function.

rosoo

You might have to be careful as many are sensitive to metformin where one of the side effect is diarrhea. For me I can only take the extended release Version and not the normal one