MULTIPLE PR'S

Blacklabeldc10

(LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN IN THE RIGHT SECTION)

Everything is falling into place with current cycle and training. I jumped on legs Saturday morning hit a new PR of 500 lbs. Then to top it off did back last night and hit 500lbs  on the deadlift. Feels pretty good weighing in at 235 and continuously getting leaner. Once again loving the tight knit community. Thanks everyone.

Blacklabeldc10

I appreciate the props guys. Seeing all you guys actively posting info on everything in regards to training and all that comes with it is very inspirational. It's great to have somewhere to learn from veterans in this game. Keep it up!

Blacklabeldc10

that's for sure brother. I done those heavy deads on Tuesday and have a had a back pump ever since. its just filled with blood. I like :)

Dolf

I miss deads. My back never looked better than when I did heavy deads. Unfortunately I'm a pussy that has a bulged disc that no longer agrees with me doing heavy deads, and light deads seem like a waste. I tried rack pulls, but they fuck my back as well.

Blacklabeldc10

Yeah I tweeked my back awhile back but dropped all the heavy moveme and I’ve been adding weight gradually and said screw it im going for 500. prolly gonna stay around there until I feel like I can hit 525 or better and just keep grinding