Muscle maintenance and fat loss

Bullet87

Hey Guys,
Trust everyone is well. I'm kind of new to steriods and was wondering if any of you guys can point me in the right direction of from where I can purchase some good/reliable products. Im looking to keep my muscle mass and shred some fat down. To date I only used winstrol tablets. Bought a cycle of
Cut Mix 150 is a mix of 3 compounds (test prop, trenbolone and drostanolone)

This particular cycle is 8 Weeks Cycle. 1ml/EOD. Haven't tried it yet as Im not too sure if its too much for me or if its reliable.
Any recommendations? Cheers

suppsforlife

Hello, you've made a very good decision to ask for advice before starting with the compound. That's because - yes, that's all way too much for you. My advice, if that's your first cycle, go for testosterone alone. You don't need, Winstrol, Drostanolone and you definitely don't need Trenbolone now. If you already purchased cut-mix then keep it for further cycles. But if that's your first cycle, you'll do much better with testosterone alone!

Bullet87

Hello, you've made a very good decision to ask for advice before starting with the compound. That's because - yes, that's all way too much for you. My advice, if that's your first cycle, go for testosterone alone. You don't need, Winstrol, Drostanolone and you definitely don't need Trenbolone now. If you already purchased cut-mix then keep it for further cycles. But if that's your first cycle, you'll do much better with testosterone alone!
Any idea from where I can buy some reliable test. Brands or sites. Thanks

suppsforlife

bout reliable testosterone brands/sites - check names/avatars more carefully - you're going to find what you need. I just can't straightforward tell it, it's against forum rules.
about brands - whatever you want, but I would recommend "local" brands to avoid customs and long shipping times

Gainz.

I keep seeing those test, tren, mast cut mixes. They do look super tempting. But that tren scares the hell out of me!

D

Deleted member 45086

I keep seeing those test, tren, mast cut mixes. They do look super tempting. But that tren scares the hell out of me!
It varies person to person. If your high tempered, paranoid, anxious, ect., I tolerate it fine, other than the night sweats. You will probably eventually use it, but don't rush it.

Gainz.

It varies person to person. If your high tempered, paranoid, anxious, ect., I tolerate it fine, other than the night sweats. You will probably eventually use it, but don't rush it.
I'm extremely mild tempered. I don't get angry, I never yell. I learned a long time ago (after way to many fist fights and all the legal problems that come with it) not to let my emotions dictate my actions. But I do stress, a lot. I'm always worried about something. Its gotten better since I started lifting again, but its still there. The "anger" outbursts and all that don't scare me. The paranoia does. I trust my girl absolutely. She's drives for uber and grub hub. So she just randomly leaves the house and will be gone for a hour or 2. I'm terrified that tren will convince me that shes cheating. I've heard so many stories of that exact thing happening. This is the healthiest relationship I've ever been in (and I've had way too many) I just don't want to fuck it up.

But damn tren definitely looks awesome! Especially since you can gain in a deficit. Putting on muscle without stuffing my face... yeah... that sounds amazing!

HGH.to

it's more of a personal thing, as already said.
when you do it, start very slowly. Tren acetate (so it quickly kicks in and flushes out of system) daily injections of low doses (like 25 mg/day). see how it feels for about 2 weeks. then go as you feel

Gainz.

it's more of a personal thing, as already said.
when you do it, start very slowly. Tren acetate (so it quickly kicks in and flushes out of system) daily injections of low doses (like 25 mg/day). see how it feels for about 2 weeks. then go as you feel
That's why I love it here! I was gonna ask if there was a faster acting (shorter half life) tren, and if so what's a small but effective dose.

Its like you knew... or have done this several times before! Haha.
It wouldn't be something I'd try even on my next cycle, but maybe the one after hahaha.
Thanks bruda!

Reactions: LHV

dohcsvt

From my research tren is just off the table forever. I do not need all the bad side effects that come with it. I am 47 years old and consider myself to be quite a stout man, just started using test-E for the first time just under a week ago. I got to where I am through hard work (I guess genetics plays a big part too) and determination. Don’t be impatient.

Bullet87

bout reliable testosterone brands/sites - check names/avatars more carefully - you're going to find what you need. I just can't straightforward tell it, it's against forum rules.
about brands - whatever you want, but I would recommend "local" brands to avoid customs and long shipping times
Cheers for the help.
From my research tren is just off the table forever. I do not need all the bad side effects that come with it. I am 47 years old and consider myself to be quite a stout man, just started using test-E for the first time just under a week ago. I got to where I am through hard work (I guess genetics plays a big part too) and determination. Don’t be impatient.
Cheers man. As someone has already mentioned to me Id be better off starting with Testosterone Enanthate only. Im going to be 35 this year and would love to have a good kick start again at the gym and fast pace my transformation. Not to cut corners because I love working hard, but have an shoulder ac joint issue which is restricting me and on natural basis I can seem to add some good mass and cut off fat.
Any cycles you recommend for Testosterone Enanthate? Thanks

Gainz.

Cheers for the help.

Cheers man. As someone has already mentioned to me Id be better off starting with Testosterone Enanthate only. Im going to be 35 this year and would love to have a good kick start again at the gym and fast pace my transformation. Not to cut corners because I love working hard, but have an shoulder ac joint issue which is restricting me and on natural basis I can seem to add some good mass and cut off fat.
Any cycles you recommend for Testosterone Enanthate? Thanks
If your having shoulder pain you should look into deca. Some of the guys here swear by its pain reliving properties. Not to mention the muscle building benefits.

Bullet87

If your having shoulder pain you should look into deca. Some of the guys here swear by its pain reliving properties. Not to mention the muscle building benefits.
Heard about it as well. But my issue/injury cant be solved with it. It might need surgery. And taking deca i was told it would "create" a sort of padding but will ware off once cycle is done. So id rather load slowly and monitor it and if I need to operate ill go with it 😕.

Gainz.

Heard about it as well. But my issue/injury cant be solved with it. It might need surgery. And taking deca i was told it would "create" a sort of padding but will ware off once cycle is done. So id rather load slowly and monitor it and if I need to operate ill go with it 😕.
That's a great attitude, I find most people would rather just take anything they can, rather than actually fix the problem.

Gainz.

But yeah starting with test e or test c is the way to go. I just started 300mg a week cycle of test e. I love it! I'm 34 years old. I'm doing a 10 week cycle. Because it's my first cycle I decided to keep it short and simple. Have to see how your body responds to it. So far so good, I'm doing a kind of cycle log in the members pictures section. But my next cycle I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with a 16 week cycle and do dbol for 8 of them.

Bullet87

But yeah starting with test e or test c is the way to go. I just started 300mg a week cycle of test e. I love it! I'm 34 years old. I'm doing a 10 week cycle. Because it's my first cycle I decided to keep it short and simple. Have to see how your body responds to it. So far so good, I'm doing a kind of cycle log in the members pictures section. But my next cycle I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with a 16 week cycle and do dbol for 8 of them.
Thanks for the feedback. It is much appreciated 👍

unclem

I'm extremely mild tempered. I don't get angry, I never yell. I learned a long time ago (after way to many fist fights and all the legal problems that come with it) not to let my emotions dictate my actions. But I do stress, a lot. I'm always worried about something. Its gotten better since I started lifting again, but its still there. The "anger" outbursts and all that don't scare me. The paranoia does. I trust my girl absolutely. She's drives for uber and grub hub. So she just randomly leaves the house and will be gone for a hour or 2. I'm terrified that tren will convince me that shes cheating. I've heard so many stories of that exact thing happening. This is the healthiest relationship I've ever been in (and I've had way too many) I just don't want to fuck it up.

But damn tren definitely looks awesome! Especially since you can gain in a deficit. Putting on muscle without stuffing my face... yeah... that sounds amazing!
bandit, i think with the mind control u have if you know your woman loves you i dont think tren will make you think any different, just keep the dose at 300 week, at first sign you lose the feeling get off it.