My current cycle clean bulk diet

JdDaniel01

I've read tons of research online(so its obviously true) criticizing people for spending top dollar on certain "best" protein scources when certain choices that carry less protein actually provide more overall protein after absorption. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a large egg carries around seven grams of protein, however it is the most highly biovailable "natural" protein. Hence, one egg at 7 grams of protein and a 95% utilization rate provides more useable protein than a protein bar with 25 grams of protein with a %40 absorption rate...

SemperFi

JD,

The egg is what all other proteins are compared to as it is the perfect complete form. Great info.

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

I put together a menu for each day, low, moderate, and high carb. Pretty derned simple, with a bit of variation, but it'll be easy to prep for the day, with simple ingredients. However, one could easily modify it. I'll post it somewhere, and I'll include your post as well so folks can see the basis from whence it came. Next, is a cutting carb cycle plan... its fun doing the math ;)

I

icdeadlifters

SemperFi said:
</p><p>I always go with the highest quality whole foods that my garden can grow, my fly can attract or my aim can takedown. Whatever I cannot provide myself I purchase from local sources.</p><p>I supplement with medical grade hydrolyzed whey protein, occasional beef peptide protein, peanut butter powder and use zero additional processed foods .</p><p>I can skin a buck, I can run a trout line and a country boy can survive. ;)</p><p>SEMPER FI</p><p>
.   </p><p> </p><p>GIT ON EM SEMP......LMAO</p>

Ozzy

Awesome post and great info throughout all the comments gents. Thanks for the guide Semper Fi. I also learned i need to take a harder look at my protein supps because to get those numbers im going to need em. Cant just go out and kill something to put food on the table, i dont hunt... Animals. 

SemperFi

Thanks Oz.

Chicken and Turkey can be your best friend in a case where protein intake is difficult. It is inexpensive in comparison and will provide you with additional benefits that supplements cannot..... more bang for the buck. Always buy in bulk if finances will allow.

Many individuals will choose Tilapia because it is very cheap but after seeing where the majority of it comes from I will not utilize it. Farm raised fish and most from Asiatic processors should be avoided IMHO. 

When in doubt join Motley Crue and take a ride on the wild side. ;) BTW- Their drumset roll cage was pure bat cave quality!

SEMPER FI

siegmund

I'd give a limb, to go back to when life was simple , food was ALL healthy, and family and a movie were the m9st joyous, activity