My first Cycle/ Planning/Questions

NoIFBB

Hello,

spring and summer is right around the door and i would like to get in shape.

upfront more about me:

Male
18y (19 at start of cycle)
85KG
20-25% BF
Training since 2 years
Living in germany
On Enclomathine 25mg/day

I would like to learn about Cycles, PCT and all around. A lot of the posts helped but they are very old.

My current plan is : 250mg Test-E p/w and Anavar 30mg, the cycle should be 12 weeks long. Bloodwork before the first week, then 6 weeks in and at week 12.

My questions are:

-Am I too young for a first cycle?
-How bad could it be compared to 25y and up?
-Are my compunds a good choice? The dosage?
-What else do i need?
-Can i use Enclo as a PCT?
-I have acne, what can i do to reduce it/prevent outbreaks while on cycle?
-what kind of Bloodwork do i need?
-What do i have to look out for in the bloodwork before, on and after?
-when will the compunds go bad if i decide to wait?

If i forgot anything please let me know!

CeasarIM

Yes I would say you are too young . Work out for a while . When I say a while I mean 10+ yrs if not more. You should should do it naturally
until you hit a road block and can't gain much more . This is a lifestyle not a sprint. You might not be done growing anyways young buck.Personally I worked out naturally for 23 yrs before venturing to the other side which was initiated by my doctor ... Then all bets were off..lol

HGH.to

-Am I too young for a first cycle?
yes, because it could mess with your endocrine system which isn't fully formed until about 22-25 y/o.
-How bad could it be compared to 25y and up?
you're at higher risk of requiring test injections later in order to have normal T levels.
-Are my compunds a good choice? The dosage?
test alone should go as a first cycle. almost always for everyone (males). dosage of 200-300 mg/week is good enough.
-What else do i need?
anti-estrogens during the cycle in case high estrogen issues arise. liver protection if you use anavar or any other liver toxic compound.
-Can i use Enclo as a PCT?
yes
-I have acne, what can i do to reduce it/prevent outbreaks while on cycle?
read this: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/acne-is-driving-me-insane.866335/#post-884209
-what kind of Bloodwork do i need?
Check your total T, free T, LH, FSH, estrogen, prolactin, liver enzymes, cholesterol, maybe PSA (not sure if worth it at your age), and maybe others I forgot.
-What do i have to look out for in the bloodwork before, on and after?
to make sure that everything is on point.
-when will the compunds go bad if i decide to wait?
can't understand the question. you mean like expiration date?

NoIFBB

Thank you for your advice, i have decided to wait till im 22-23y. I will lock back into it if im not satisfied with my body but i will save all this info!

unclem

way, way , way to young get a foundation to the art then at 25yrs old try gear, thats what i did from 12 yrs old to 25 stayed natural then at 25 hit the gear hard. good luck but stay around hear and listen to what some of the guys say so you can learn.

zakco

I've always subscribed to the idea that "If you can't make people think you're on steroids when natural, you haven't learned the discipline yet". At 18 you have a young healthy(hopefully uninjured) machine with a couple of decades in it before the start of decline.
It's true that some guys simply look at a syringe and gain 30# of muscle....but that's very few in reality. Honestly when I first did a real cycle with some larger doses I was shocked at the lack of progress. Which brought me right back to where I was over 20 years ago.....it's the training, eating and sleeping. Just make dam sure you're doing all three things right before putting health at risk. For me I waited until 44 years old, so I did the natural thing for 23 years.