My Intro

CT_Diablo

Whats up people, just doing a little intro and am glad to find this site. So its nice to see that you guys have the right idea over here with voting systems and things like that. about me. Im about 5'6 roughly 200 pounds and ready to join your community.

CT_Diablo

Thanks for the welcoming party guys, makes me feel at home already. I see theres forums with a lot of good info. And a lot of guys who know what your doing and dont like the bunk so time to jump on the sucka free train

A

AnabolicPerformance

Welcome CT...Yea the voting system is nice, fair and honest. You picked a good community to join

CT_Diablo

Thanks Diesel, yes I plan on attempting to pick a source and do what I gotta do and give the honest review some time in the near future

yashe

Welcome to the fam, guy. I'm still new and everybody on here has treated me like some real friends that won't sugarcoat shit. I wouldn't expect the same from anyone other than a close circle of beefy big brothers. Don't be afraid to ask anyone anything!

yashe

Hey my man sometimes we need a kick in the right direction. If you can take it, chalk it up to experience without all the pains. If not, good luck!