My Intro

CT_Diablo

thanks yashe, yeah Iv tried a different community but everybody was so uptight, felt like I was trying to fist a virgin. All you guys are fckin awesome so far so to be honest my knowledge is limited in these subjects but Im here for everyone!

yashe

Yikes! That is uptight, haha. Yup, I'm also quite limited on what I know but every time I get on I can tally another factoid or two and build upon it.

I never went through any of the (((others))) they just didn't have it. This one didn't seem fakey, some good dudes here, man.

Dolf

We try to keep a laid-back relaxed atmosphere here. No wolves vs sheep bullshit here brother. Everyone is on equal ground. We all started the same way, and I try not to ever forget that.

Dolf

Thanks brother....I have had lots of great brothers help me along the way. I feel I owe it back to these guys who have helped modern day review sites be what they are today which is a safer way to order aas, better and safer ways to cycle, and it's free and available for everyone right at their fingertips. As a community we create an environment that anyone can feel comfortable asking questions without worry of being flamed or belittled. Paying it forward is all I ask of others to do in return.