My new cycle to maintain size but look in condition

Any thoughts on this new cycle of mine, test enthanate 2 shots of 2 ml ,Tren enthanate ,2 shots of 2 ml, Masteron enthanate, 2 shots of 2 ml, and adding HGH, in April, long time user,so not a newbie,my cycle is to maintain size but be in condition with abs, training twice a day, hard and heavy, with hour cardio and stomach work in evening, crunches and sit-up, protein high 350 grams day, carbs low 130 to 150 ,fats 40 grams, from sources chicken, steaks, tuna ,and egg whites,sweet potato and vegetables, what do you think,I know carbs is low but I thought to see my midsection it's essential to go low,I've always had 500 carbs,and never seen my midsection improve,

HGH.to

Test + Tren + Masteron 2 ml each per week seems like you're competing. what are the exact dosages? what previously you used?

Test enthanate is 300 mg per ml, so thats 1000, 200 week, Tren is 200mg per ml 800 mg week, Masteron the same, alot I know ,Anodrol 50 2 50 tabs a day, this is a competition bodybuilding stack, but Im going for it,not all year round but for 6 months ,adding 6 IU a day of HGH in April, I've taken half this amount before but only two at a time and this year I want to see my potential break through,diate perfect, high protein 350 g day carbs low 150 grams day. Fats 50g day, training twice a day with hour cardio in evening, taking 6 months of work so recovery will be fine,I'm 250 pounds now ,so have the size to play with, no abs but they will come,6 days a week training, what do you think,love to know your opinion, be ordering from the listed suppliers for my gear,never ever had any side effects,I'm of all chemicals for 3months to clean out system, will stay with Hgh for 12 months,

HGH.to

Anadrol 100 mg/day for 6 months? You'll kill your liver completely!
800 mg/week of Trenbolone is a huge dosage that I wouldn't recommend
900 mg/week of Testosterone is only for the huge guys that know what they're doing.
Generally, that's one hell of a powerful cycle you mentioned. 6IU/day of HGH is another huge HGH dosage only recommended to people who know what they are doing. I wouldn't recommend this cycle TBH, it seems extremely powerful and dangerous. Only if you're already a professional bodybuilder who previously used all these compounds in such high doses and you know exactly what you're doing.

BodyGear

bro thats not a cycle to "look good" that's a professional bodybuilding cycle! you're preparing for a competition?

Papa.Smurf0311

800 ml of tren on top of almost 1000 mg of test is a MASSIVE dose of androgens... this is for an IFBB pro about to step on stage or something. I would hate to run this cycle just to "look good" during the summer or something.

Anadrol 100 mg/day for 6 months? You'll kill your liver completely!
800 mg/week of Trenbolone is a huge dosage that I wouldn't recommend
900 mg/week of Testosterone is only for the huge guys that know what they're doing.
Generally, that's one hell of a powerful cycle you mentioned. 6IU/day of HGH is another huge HGH dosage only recommended to people who know what they are doing. I wouldn't recommend this cycle TBH, it seems extremely powerful and dangerous. Only if you're already a professional bodybuilder who previously used all these compounds in such high doses and you know exactly what you're doing.
The Anodrol I would do for three,I've used 800 of Test a week before,I normally do this when on, and I've run 600 of Tren before ,not all year but for 6 months, then switched to Deca,,no side effects, at all except diff to sleep,never used HGH, but according to a article anything less than 5 IU and you get no significant gains, so I read, 2ius or even 3 is to low,am I incorrect on this dosage.

HGH.to

never used HGH, but according to a article anything less than 5 IU and you get no significant gains, so I read, 2ius or even 3 is to low,am I incorrect on this dosage.
4 IU is the starting dosage to grow muscles. 6 IU is already going to offer a big difference.

4 IU is the starting dosage to grow muscles. 6 IU is already going to offer a big difference.
Thanks ,I'll stick with my 6 IU, as planned, that with 3 ml of Test enthanate, and 3 ml of Tren enthanate, and Masteron 3 ml, with Anodrol ,2 a day, (only do Anodrol three months,) doing this stack for 6 months, but keep running HGH all year, lowerd my dosage on other ones from 4 mo to 3 ml, on hearing response from other members,I always have three months of from anything as well to clean system out,never had side effects,for over thirty years of use,never used HGH, so Pretty excited about it,start March ,April,I know it's a long time before you see gains from this ,but it'll be worth it, to help get the body I'm after,

suppsforlife

I definitely agree with everyone else... those are extreme doses and I wouldn't recommend them either. But as long as you know what you're doing and what works best for your body - you decide.
At very least, go for a blood test in the mid cycle. and test your liver too. 100 mg/day of Anadrol for 12 weeks is extremely dangerous... I wouldn't go for it, but it seems like you would still go for it.

Thanks for your advice,do you think just two Anodrol is high,1 in morning and 1 at night,three months Only,years ago ,going back twenty years ago I was using the Syntex Anadrol, and had the most amazing gains ,in size and fullness and strength,I wasn't stacking it with anything and got the best gains ever,I went from 15 stone to 17 and a half,in 12 months,and I used it for 6 months, wouldn't do that now,but I had no side effects, so I'll try this Anodrol again for a limited amount of time, will get my blood test ,always do, surprisingly even when on gear I've been ok,thanks again for advise,cheers

Papa.Smurf0311

Thanks for your advice,do you think just two Anodrol is high,1 in morning and 1 at night,three months Only,years ago ,going back twenty years ago I was using the Syntex Anadrol, and had the most amazing gains ,in size and fullness and strength,I wasn't stacking it with anything and got the best gains ever,I went from 15 stone to 17 and a half,in 12 months,and I used it for 6 months, wouldn't do that now,but I had no side effects, so I'll try this Anodrol again for a limited amount of time, will get my blood test ,always do, surprisingly even when on gear I've been ok,thanks again for advise,cheers
you plan on using anadrol for 3 months????

suppsforlife

Dbol is still liver toxic. Although less liver toxic than Anadrol. But what's the point of running 10 mg/day of Dbol after 100 mg/day of Anadrol?

Dbol is still liver toxic. Although less liver toxic than Anadrol. But what's the point of running 10 mg/day of Dbol after 100 mg/day of Anadrol?
I was going to take 5 d ball's at 10 mg making it 50 mg a day,what do you think,is it worth it,with all the other injectable chemicals I'll be on,

Papa.Smurf0311

Yes, 12 weeks of 2 a day,what do you think,quite alot of don't do it I'm getting,do you think I should just do 8 weeks and then go D ball at 10 mg tablets,maybe I'll just do a quick 8 weeks,
Wait... what??? Are you even being serious right now? So now you are going to run 8 weeks of Anadrol, then go right into a cycle of Dbol???