My Odyssey...

Looks like cystic acne. This is the most common type of body acne while cycling. It usually doesn't come to a "head" to pop and can actually be painful in some circumstances. Best thing to do is don't scratch or pick at it, you will inflame it and make it worse. The only treatment  that truely works is Accurane-isotretinoin (most topical treatments actually make it worse). If it's bad enough you might be able to get your Dr to Rx it for you. Make sure your religious with your hygiene too. Not saying you aren't, but try not to skip a shower. Have you taken a look at your e2 look levels too? For me, when e2 is out of control during a cycle, acne is a much worse side effect then if I keep e2 level under a tight lease

Tip: if you use Accutane and you're using oral AAS, try to keep your dose as light as possible. Isotretinoin has been shown to be hard on the liver during long bouts of treatment. You wouldn't  need Accutane it for 6+ months but while using an oral it's best to play it safe. 

wonderpunk24

thank you for all that helpful information. To be honest, my hygiene hasn’t been on point, but I will step it up and go get some blood work done tomorrow.

wonderpunk24

To be honest I’ve never really had acne issues before, from puberty to when I was using... just now. I do think my E2 levels may be a little elevated because my nipples have been hard. So I started taking 1 mg of arimidex EOD and the nips are back to normal, and it looks like the skin bumps are down today to.