My second cycle (Turinabol)

TrackOut88

Hi,

I would first like to point out that I am French and therefore my English is not perfect.
1m87 93kg
So I'm going to present my cure that I started yesterday without going into too much detail about my food plan.

I did my first dianabol-based cure 7 months ago, only 30mg/day over 4 weeks, which is a fairly low dosage, the results weren't great, I gained 3-4kg stable but not very very dry. This is why I started yesterday my second cure based on Turinabol (Myogen):
60mg/day over 8 weeks.

4 pills of Liv-52 per day also for liver protection combined with Milk Thistle.

My goals are to gain lean mass and reach 100kg, so to gain 7kg fairly dry.

I do not detail my food plan but I respect my needs up to 4000 calories and 190g of protein / day.

What do you think of this dose?

HGH.to

Turinabol is not a good mass gainer so you're likely to be disappointed.
Also, it's good you have liver protection, but do you use testosterone? it's very important in all cycles.
It's better to run Dbol to gain like 102-103 kg then then lose those 2-3 kg of fat to remain at 100. But all orals should go with liver protection AND testosterone!

Twizted

Ate you using testosterone as a base? If you aren't using test then you are doing nothing but hurting yourself and will make very little if any progress

TrackOut88

Thank you very much for these valuable tips. No I don't use testosterone, I was told it was not necessary?? I have also been told that turinabol gives a good lean mass gain, testosterone is consumed orally or intramuscularly? the advisors of the site where I bought my products told me that this cure best met my objectives and did not tell me about testosterone

Twizted

Oral steroids will decrease your natural testosterone levels which will make it harder to gain mass or burn fat. This is why everyone always uses testosterone with orals. Whoever suggested you take orals without test gave you bad advice brother.

TrackOut88

Really ?? I was convinced that they increased the testosterone level during the cure and that it reduced sharply after the cure, hence the usefulness of raising it with clomid all this during the PCT because during my first dbol cure I had a strong increase in libido I thought it was linked to the increase in testo

Twizted

Really ?? I was convinced that they increased the testosterone level during the cure and that it reduced sharply after the cure, hence the usefulness of raising it with clomid all this during the PCT because during my first dbol cure I had a strong increase in libido I thought it was linked to the increase in testo
Any anabolic steroid that you take will shut down your natural testosterone production hence the need for exogenous testosterone while on cycle. I mean you said yourself the results weren't great for your dianabol cycle, and I'm saying the lack of testosterone is partly to blame for it. If you would have added testosterone to the dbol cycle you would have gained a bunch assuming you are eating right and training hard.

TrackOut88

I thought that the lack of results from my dbol cure was linked to its low dosage (30mg/day over 4 weeks). Thank you very much for your advice which I will apply rigorously. You know brothers I'm shocked how much on the French forums nobody talks about taking testo on oral cures, I think we are amateurs haha

HGH.to

in fact, you're way more likely to love the results of testosterone solo cycle. 2 pins per week of Testosterone Enanthate or Cypionate 150 mg per pin (300 mg/week) is way more likely to offer you the results you need. Without even adding an oral. 10-12 weeks cycle with proper diet and workout and you're going to get there.

TrackOut88

For a test cure it would involve injecting intramuscularly but I've had a huge fear of needles since I was young so it's quite complicated but maybe one day I'll take the plunge but I can't see myself injecting myself haha

Gainz.

For a test cure it would involve injecting intramuscularly but I've had a huge fear of needles since I was young so it's quite complicated but maybe one day I'll take the plunge but I can't see myself injecting myself haha
Its really not that bad, especially if you get 25g or 27g needles. It's a tiny little prick (🤣🤣) virtually no pain. You're talking to a room full of guys who pin. Half of which had some kind of issue with needles. After the first one... it's no big deal. You actually start to look forward to it! If you pin on Monday and Thursday... buy the 3rd Wednesday you're gonna find yourself looking forward to that steel going through your skin! Its crazy how quickly not only you get use to it, but start to enjoy it. Because you know the gainz are coming with every pin. Not to mention pining is far safer and healthier than orals

TrackOut88

I understand and I think that in the future I will pass the course, it is not difficult to inject yourself alone? to aim well? not to touch a nerve or something?

Gainz.

I understand and I think that in the future I will pass the course, it is not difficult to inject yourself alone? to aim well? not to touch a nerve or something?
Its incredibly easy! I started injecting in my glutes, but now I inject in my quads. My quads are much bigger, and I can sit down while I do it. Some people like to draw with a 18g or 20g needle... that way it draws super fast and easy, then swap the actual needle with a 25g or 27g for the actual pin. The smaller the needle, (the higher the gauge) the less pain. Personally I just use a 25g for everything. It definitely takes a little longer to draw... but it still works just fine.
Theres a million videos on YouTube on how to do it. I've done SEVERAL pins and only hit... a nerve? A tendon... (I'm not actually sure what it was, but it did hurt) once. That's what actually made me switch to my quads. The whole standing and twisting... just easier to sit on the toilet and get everything sterile. Just don't flex while you do it.
Do you have a gf? Some of the guys here who have a big problem with needles have their gfs do it for them.

suppsforlife

it's actually really easy. LOTS of guys do it. hit me up if you want to and i might send you a link with how to do it (can't do it publicly it's against forum rules)