Need help on pct

kanelk

Hi to all! I apologise for my English. Here’s the deal with my case:
I start a cycle with Sustanon 250mg/week ,4 weeks ago but I wasn’t ready emotionally for this. I’m 37 years old. I know I made a mistake as aas isn’t for everyone. I pinned 250mg of Sustanon a week for 4 weeks. And at this moment I decided to stop the cycle. Here’s the question: Do I need to pct or not? I have Nolvadex on hand. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Aussie

I would suggest two 2 weeks after last pin have bloods done. See if you are back to normal levels.
I guess you had bloods done before starting

Aussie

PCT

Nolvadex

This SERM drug has a common brand name known as Tamoxifen and it is used to block estrogen in the body particularly in the breast region due to the fact that this drug was designed to treat breast cancer in females. It also helps reduce the effect of gynecomastia. Nolvadex is also used during Post-Cycle Therapy to block estrogen just like Clomid. It also helps to stimulate the production of Testosterone to get them back to their normal level.

Benefits of Nolvadex

• It is used to reduce the effects of gynecomastia.
  • Balance the natural hormonal workings in the body.
  • Inhibit the production of estrogen in the body.
  • Enhances the production of natural testosterone in the body.
  • Improves the levels of cholesterol in the body.
Nolvadex Side Effects

• Stomach ache
  • Nausea
  • Constipation
  • Anxiety
  • Depression
  • Headaches
  • Skin irritation
  • Libido loss
  • Constipation

When to take Nolvadex

If you want to use Nolvadex as PCT supplement, it is advisable that you start the dosage cycle about two weeks after finishing a steroid cycle. This will provide your body sufficient time to get rid of the synthetic version of testosterone associated with steroid use.

Nolvadex Dosage

The proper Nolvadex dosage should be 40mg per day for the first two weeks, then 20mg per day for the next two weeks, and then 10mg per day for the remaining couple of weeks.

kanelk

I would suggest two 2 weeks after last pin have bloods done. See if you are back to normal levels.
I guess you had bloods done before starting
Yes I had bloodwork prior to the cycle. I’ll wait 3 weeks cause of the half life of Sustanon to fully clear out of my system. I was wondering if my hpta is fully closed after 4 pins of Sustanon. I guess I’ll find out through bloodwork.

HGH.to

I was wondering if my hpta is fully closed after 4 pins of Sustanon
unlikely.
Yes I had bloodwork prior to the cycle.
what was your testosterone?
I guess I’ll find out through bloodwork.
best way to find were you're at
I’ll wait 3 weeks cause of the half life of Sustanon to fully clear out of my system.
2-3 weeks is fine.
you might need PCT, but since you only had 4 pins in 4 weeks (that's a mistake btw, you should have pinned the 250 mg/week into multiple doses throughout the week) you're unlikely to have done a lot of damage. a PCT is still likely to be required, but nothing too harsh. Like 40 mg/day for a week then 20 mg/day for 1-3 more weeks.