Need help with a vendor

dohcsvt

Hello, I am new to this whole gear thing and decided to take the plunge. I went to one of the vendors here and ordered some test and PCT items. Started to check out and realized that they did not take "regular" forms of payment.
No problem, I created a Zelle account and found my bank did not associate with Zelle
No problem, I entered my debit card info into Zelle and got a popup that small businesses, zelle and a debit card wont work GRRRR!

Anyway, went to two other vendors and ran into the same issues.... WTF?!
Are there any vendors that take credit cards, or paypal or Venmo?

I appreciate your assistance with any information that you may give me.

D

Deleted member 45086

Easiest way I found is Bitcoin bought through cash app. Very easy

dohcsvt

Ok, I own some crypto, will just have to figure out how to get it from Coinbase to the vendor. Google is my friend, hopefully I will have good news later this evening.

Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 45086

Some of the sites have step by step tutorials to help you

dohcsvt

After a small amount of head scratching and suppression of technology anger, I have successfully placed an order😁.

No idea how long until arrival… I’ve been without these things for 47 years, another couple weeks won’t matter…😂

Gainz.

Reminds me of the first time I ordered sarms. Bitcoin only... took like 3 hours start to finish. Constantly declining, card not accepted, I almost broke my phone. Still a dull spot from where I squeezed it. Finally downloaded cash app, set up bitcoin, the next purchase took 20 seconds. I was relieved to find out these people take bitcoin. Oh how fast things change 🤣🤣