Need some advice on my current Cycle

rosoo

Dear Gurus,

Sorry to keep troubling everybody, I need some advice on my current cycle
as currently I am using T-Prop 100mg + NPP 100mg EOD

Currently on Cycle Week 4, and when i open my balance supply, i notice that one vail of T-Prop and Npp the oil color is totally different from the other few, i suspect it is either decontaminated or the bloody seller selling me expired item where they changed their box (kinda common here)

hence i am down with 1 vail of npp and t-prop, when confronting the seller, i was being told good sold are not refundable neither do he still have stock for npp

based on the balance vail and throwing away the 1 x 10ml bottle of npp and t-prop per calculation, the cycle will only last for me until week 10 and no longer week 13

can i substitute other stack for the next 3 weeks or i should stop at week 10 then week13 to start pct?

very sorry, as this is a new supplier and first time i am having this situation in my country. no matter how cautious shit like this still happens 😭

hoping to get some advice here..

HGH.to

can i substitute other stack for the next 3 weeks or i should stop at week 10 then week13 to start pct?
with NPP and Test Prop your cycle is going to be enough 10 weeks. They quickly kick in the system, and quickly flush out. Longer cycles usually go with longer versions (such as Test Cyp/Enan and Deca) So you could stop at week 10. if you stop NPP and Test Prop at week 10, your PCT would need to start sooner than week 13.

rosoo

with NPP and Test Prop your cycle is going to be enough 10 weeks. They quickly kick in the system, and quickly flush out. Longer cycles usually go with longer versions (such as Test Cyp/Enan and Deca) So you could stop at week 10. if you stop NPP and Test Prop at week 10, your PCT would need to start sooner than week 13.
Thank you for your kind advice, I will stop at wk10 and pct might be wk11 or wk12 depends on the feeling, since npp and t prop half life is shorter :)

Twizted

Is it possible that the other gear just crashed slightly? Sometimes when gear crashes it just gets cloudy and a little darker in appearance.

rosoo

Is it possible that the other gear just crashed slightly? Sometimes when gear crashes it just gets cloudy and a little darker in appearance.
The bottle is new and unused.. which is why I am worried, when I asked for refund I was being told non refundable..

Twizted

The bottle is new and unused.. which is why I am worried, when I asked for refund I was being told non refundable..
Gear can crash even if it's new. Crashing just means it has started to fall out of solution. Like hgh said try heating it really good and mixing it around. If it's crashed heat will bring it back to normal.

rosoo

one bottle look exactly like sperm color, and whole other are all transparent and clear type of oil..
i rather not risk it... just do 10weeks cycle then pct then will switch for another gear supplier just to be safe

rosoo

Gear can crash even if it's new. Crashing just means it has started to fall out of solution. Like hgh said try heating it really good and mixing it around. If it's crashed heat will bring it back to normal.
i will try later on to heat it in hot water, thank you for kind advice..

another bottle turn brown... instead of transparent yellow oily.. i will try to heat both and see how it reacts in hot water later

Twizted

Sounds like it's crashed. If so then it's perfectly fine, it happens quite often actually. If you have a chance to post a picture we can tell you for sure.

D

Deleted member 45086

one bottle look exactly like sperm color, and whole other are all transparent and clear type of oil..
i rather not risk it... just do 10weeks cycle then pct then will switch for another gear supplier just to be safe
Lol, use it. If you get pregnant you will know what it was.