Need to increase my appetite

D

Deleted member 45086

Seriously though mk made me crave sweets and I'm not even a sweet eater. I got the late night munchies out of this world 🌍

Twizted

Dude something has happened to me, I used to very rarely want pizza but for the last few months I crave the hell out if little Caesars pizza(of all places). Been smashing those fuckers

D

Deleted member 45086

Dude something has happened to me, I used to very rarely want pizza but for the last few months I crave the hell out if little Caesars pizza(of all places). Been smashing those fuckers
Pizza is actually not bad for someone with high metabolism.

Twizted

I have yet to try mk-677 been wanting to give it a run but I've got a steady supply of HGH so dunno when I'll get a chance to give it a go.

Gainz.

I have yet to try mk-677 been wanting to give it a run but I've got a steady supply of HGH so dunno when I'll get a chance to give it a go.
I'm curious to see how it compares to the real thing.
Everyone said that the MK-677 would take months to take effect. But the hunger came in hours after my very first dose. The longer i took it, the less intense the hunger cravings were. But the hunger is the only real benefit i got from it. I didn't notice the better sleep, better skin, muscle development. Just the hunger.

D

Deleted member 45086

I'm curious to see how it compares to the real thing.
Everyone said that the MK-677 would take months to take effect. But the hunger came in hours after my very first dose. The longer i took it, the less intense the hunger cravings were. But the hunger is the only real benefit i got from it. I didn't notice the better sleep, better skin, muscle development. Just the hunger.
That's why I stopped it. I took it for 3-4 months and wasn't impressed

Gainz.

That's why I stopped it. I took it for 3-4 months and wasn't impressed
Yeah I definitely have mixed feelings about it. But it did help me put on muscle while stacked with rad140. I still have a bottle of that as well

liljohn

test is great start didnt like dbol that much got stronger and water weight but it hurt my eating habits I have used mk-677 and on that i was hungry all the time

Twizted

I ate like a horse on test and dbol, but I have seen others mention it causes some apetite issues later on for them