Need to increase my appetite

suppsforlife

Awesome thanks Welderman. So start the first week with 500 then? No need to taper up into 500?
if you never used steroids before the 500 mg a week of test is going to be good enough. Only add more if you already ran test for 4-6 weeks and you need more results. What to add depends on your goals.
Makes your head swell, too. You will notice that your head looks slightly larger than normal. Oh, and I noticed the most "steroid gut" off of dbol.
it seems like you're describing HGH because that's what HGH may actually offer

HGH.to

I've heard that too about HGH. I think for me it's just the water retention, I can always notice because their faces just look bigger, ya know?
usually it happens when larger doses are administered for longer periods of HGH

IronDaddy

usually, most bulking compounds increase your appetite and offers water retention - both since you need them to grow

Twizted

Just wanted to post an update. I am very thankful you guys suggested I jump on testosterone. My appetite has increased tremendously, I have energy again and my libido is back. I feel like a new man, and I am already seeing big changes in weight. I will post some pics at some point.

JSom

Just wanted to post an update. I am very thankful you guys suggested I jump on testosterone. My appetite has increased tremendously, I have energy again and my libido is back. I feel like a new man, and I am already seeing big changes in weight. I will post some pics at some point.
I would recommend that you get tested. Taking a hormone is, in principle, not bad, but the cause of the depression may be problems with the thyroid gland, which needs to be treated. In general, see your doctor.

suppsforlife

Glad it works out for you well man! good luck! post those pics!

IronDaddy

I would recommend that you get tested. Taking a hormone is, in principle, not bad, but the cause of the depression may be problems with the thyroid gland, which needs to be treated. In general, see your doctor.
you're trying to say problems with T3/T4?
Doubt as long as the guy is feeling alright!
I feel like a new man, and I am already seeing big changes in weight.
great! congrats

Twizted

I experienced my first skin tearing pump today... wow. I normally don't workout biceps and triceps on the same day, but today I did because I was showing my wife some arm workouts to do. It was her first time in the gym and she wanted me to show her different workouts. So I proceeded to work bi's and tri's and about halfway through my arms were so pumped that I thought they were going to split open. I absolutely LOVED it but it was crazy shit.

I noticed the other day when I was walking around at work( I walk about 10 miles at work) that I was getting some crazy shin and calf pumps. Do pumps like this normally last throughout a cycle? I sure hope so lol

suppsforlife

You'll need to stop Dbol after a while.
And either those pumps would last or not - is different from a person to another. But it might.