Need to increase my appetite

I have been having issues with appetite lately, well for the past 6 months or so really. It has really hurt my chances of gaining any weight. Is there anything you guys can recommend that will help to get my appetite back in check? Any help would really be appreciated, having no appetite really sucks.
Consume more liquid calories.

The reason is liquid calories are quickly absorbed and free up valuable space for full foods; nevertheless, this is not the primary benefit of liquid calories. The biggest advantage is that you can make high-calorie shakes that will significantly increase your daily calorie intake. Protein shake sit is!

Twizted

I already tried mass gainers. So far the only thing that has helped was testosterone and dianabol.

Welderman

Sounds like you need more testosterone and more dbol. Roids do the body good. 😂. More roids, More roids, More roids

Given your lack of appetite, it may seem paradoxical to advise you to eat more frequent small meals. It is, however, what is required to train the body, hormones, and GI tract to produce hunger cues, raise metabolism, and improve digestive productivity.

Twizted

Well I figure it's been a good while since I posted an update. Things are going really well, the gains have slowed down a bit but I'm ok with slow and steady as long as I'm moving forward. Still feeling amazing and I've gained 60+ lbs so far.

My current cycle is test/deca I've really just started to feel the effects of deca and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks. Here is a picture from a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• 20211026_205608.jpg
    20211026_205608.jpg
    798.5 KB · Views: 13

EMachine

So, I'm gonna share an old trick that we used (in the off season) when we were trying to bulk up and we didn't (some of us) have big appetites.
Because some compounds we use in bodybuilding cause irritability, aggression, anxiety and even depression at times, we used a product, an anti-anxiety medication that requires a prescription but it is easily prescribed for anxiety and depression and it greatly increases appetite. I was uncommon to gain 20 pounds easily, with this product added to a bulking stack. I forget the name now, but will try to find a bottle in my "reserved lot" so you guys can experience it. I also felt pretty calm and in a better state of mind. I took it for a while but had to switch to another anti-anxiety medicine after 6 months because I kept gaining weight and wanted to get ready for a competition and needed to shred a few pounds. There is presently a study being done by a very respected university to see if this product can be also considered an appetite enhancer.

HGH.to

the anxiety med might be a good idea. problem is that most of them have withdrawal effects. you haven't had any?

BodyGear

if you go for Test + Deca and even add an oral such as Adrol, usually that's enough for most people. just keep on pushing in the gym and you are unlikely to have any issues.
also get urself enough sleep. when I'm sleep deprived I'm not eating enough as my appetite is suppressed.

Twizted

Oh the apetite issue has pretty much been resolved. Once I jumped on cycle my hunger went up. I'm currently hitting 4-5k calories a day. Usually closer to the 5k mark because my metabolism is crazy.

Twizted

Update:

Things have been going really well. I have slacked here and there on training due to work/college keeping me busy, but I am very happy with where I am. Came a long ass way from the skin and bones picture I posted back in July.

20220426_171549.jpg

D

Deleted member 45086

Update:

Things have been going really well. I have slacked here and there on training due to work/college keeping me busy, but I am very happy with where I am. Came a long ass way from the skin and bones picture I posted back in July.

View attachment 864965
You done turned into a hunk. Keep it up buddy.