Need to know how to navigate this site so I can post

Trailerpark69

I have Been using a distributor from turkey. He is very reliable. I am 54-year-old just got my new shipment in. I am going to do the tren mix 350 This cycle. I will include some pictures any advice on helping me get what I want to be will be values. Trailerpark69

Attachments

• 0EC5F12A-06D6-4001-B694-C745840BCD9A.jpeg
    0EC5F12A-06D6-4001-B694-C745840BCD9A.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 985A2010-9D0F-46B1-BB57-FCC4C539983B.jpeg
    985A2010-9D0F-46B1-BB57-FCC4C539983B.jpeg
    286.1 KB · Views: 10

suppsforlife

Looking great! Ever used Tren before?
What exactly do you need? ask and there's a bunch of people (including me) who would try to help you

Papa.Smurf0311

How many cycles have your ran? just curious. be careful with tren. I myself dont like it but some people handle it well.

EMachine

Hello Trailer,

Welcome to the dance brother! At your age, 54, one must be extremely careful when using certain compounds, especially Tren. This is a harsh product that give you wanted sides. What is your goal? Are you cutting or bulking with Tren?

Jimmygti

I used a Tren Tri blend around 3 years ago and found it was incredible for cut but not so great for building, also for me personally the side effects on my skin were some of the worst I've had, very sore boils/spots deep under my skin which didn't clear up for almost 12 months after, although I am prone to oily skin so that likely didn't help.

suppsforlife

Yeah, you just described the way Trenbolone works. Not great for bulking, does an amazing job for cutting and one of the worst for androgenic related issues such as acne. That's why is not recommended Tren to beginners. it could have ended in way more side effects than just acne

seymour

Hey Trailer, hope that you're well.

Please take the advice to heart the guys before me are giving.

Haven't seen you respond to your history with gear yet; but, if this will be your first time. Please don't pop your cherry with Tren. Regardless, of whether it's straight Tren or a blend. Not a good idea my friend.

EMachine

Hey Trailer, hope that you're well.

Please take the advice to heart the guys before me are giving.

Haven't seen you respond to your history with gear yet; but, if this will be your first time. Please don't pop your cherry with Tren. Regardless, of whether it's straight Tren or a blend. Not a good idea my friend.
I like the analogy, “ don’t pop your cherry with Tren!” LOL 😂

Trailerpark69

I have a tren combo with test ethonate sorry spelling is not so great.Could you point me in the right direction to bulk up. I seem to be stuck at 190lbs. I am 5ft.7in. I eat well but can’t seem to gain any more in size or weight. I use a tren mix actually 2 types of tren mixes. I need some advice folks.What is a good combination or just a non combination roids to gain mass? I will appreciate any advice.

bobby ricky

I’m on eq and slowly gaining muscle with it and looking much better and loosing fat.
Test 400 mg
Deca 300 mg
Eq 600 mg
I was going to run everything at 300 but shit happens and here I am. I’m 51 but don’t look it or feel it and I’m running less gear than I used to.
These are my three favorite compounds that I feel are safe do the job with no sides at all for me. I want to do tren but won’t because it’s not worth it to me. I’m eating clean as possible with 0 water retention and leaning out and getting great vascularity . Good luck Tp69.

suppsforlife

Tren isn't the best bulking steroid out there. What is your diet like? what steroids you used before? doses? cycles? we need to know more before we can help trailerpark

seymour

Tren isn't the best bulking steroid out there. What is your diet like? what steroids you used before? doses? cycles? we need to know more before we can help trailerpark
Agreed. You can bulk with Tren. It is more likely to suppress appetite though making it harder to bulk.

Aside from that I think it's generally just better when used in a cutting cycle. Small dosages of Tren when cutting allow you to lose virtually zero lean muscle while shedding fat granted your diet is clean and proper.

seymour

Forgot to note that make sure you're getting about 1g good clean protein per lb of body weight while doing the above. Good protein intake along with the clean diet and calorie below maintenance when using Tren is what will let you cut real nice and maintain the good lean muscle.

AlphaRxLabs

I have Been using a distributor from turkey. He is very reliable. I am 54-year-old just got my new shipment in. I am going to do the tren mix 350 This cycle. I will include some pictures any advice on helping me get what I want to be will be values. Trailerpark69
Whats up Trailer? Hope youre doing well. Tren is a great additive, but definitely not for beginners. Is a great spring/summer cycle, as well as for strength. Good luck with it and if I can help you in any way, please, dont hesitate to ask.