Needle size

PedritoHID

Hellow;

What would be the best combo regarding gauge and size needle with the lowest pain? I'm planning to inject myself 0.6cc in my leg, since I'm on trt with the Dr and he injects in my glutes.

I've bought 25G 0.5" and 25G 5/8" for pinning. I have a needle phobia when I was a kid I was getting injections of penicillin and that shit really hurt, so I'm traumatized... But now I'm on trt... Funny I know....

Anyways, thanks everyone.

HGH.to

anywhere from 22 g up to about 25 g and size from 1 inch up to 2 inches are most common. to avoid pains, try switching up the injection site very often and warm up the solution a bit before injecting. Additionally, you've got to know - usually, the longer ester of Test, the fewer pains. Plus the lower the dosage per injection usually leads to less issues (body has to absorb less substance). hope some of it would be helpful

PedritoHID

I just pinned myself successfully in the leg? I mean I feel a little discomfort in the muscle, my heart is pounding though, I never believe I could do it, I hope I don't die in my sleep.

bobby ricky

I hope I do die in my sleep one day along time from now😄. Congratulations on your first pin . Its such A unnatural thing to do. I think my first time it took me 10 minutes so shove it in. It will get easier.;

PedritoHID

Update, the muscled is super sore, difficult to walk... Houston we got a problem.. what could it be?

suppsforlife

what could it be?
allergies, your body getting used to it, improper injection technique, sensibility to this specific compound etc.
what brand and ester of test you used?
are you sure you followed all the proper injection techniques? (check - self inject testosterone online for lots of information)
see how it goes from now on. it may get better or worse

PedritoHID

allergies, your body getting used to it, improper injection technique, sensibility to this specific compound etc.
what brand and ester of test you used?
are you sure you followed all the proper injection techniques? (check - self inject testosterone online for lots of information)
see how it goes from now on. it may get better or worse
I used 25G 1" needle, maybe was it too long? Im using 250 TestE Inked Pharma, and yes I followed everything to the teeth. I feel like I did a really hard workout for legs.

I attached a pic of me doing it, not sure if that's against the rules.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211217-072957.jpg
    Screenshot_20211217-072957.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 8

bobby ricky

Is it just sore at inject site? Iv had a bad shot where my whole leg swelled and could hardly walk. Ventrogluteal Shot is the only place I shoot now. I never shoot quads anymore. No pain or blood with ventro shot. On my bad quad shot the only way I could walk is if I took ibuprofen. Lasted for 7 days. I was pretty scared.

suppsforlife

I used 25G 1" needle, maybe was it too long?
nope it wasn't
Im using 250 TestE Inked Pharma
not sure about "inked pharma" make sure it is 100 legitimate
and yes I followed everything to the teeth.
great
I feel like I did a really hard workout for legs.
so the pains are slowly easing?
I attached a pic of me doing it, not sure if that's against the rules.
no it's not and it looks fairly good

also, as bobby said - as you can see, everyone is different so it may not work for you there, but may be better at other injection site

PedritoHID

Update:

I left work early cause of the pain, I went to ER and they're about to do surgery on my leg. Just kidding browskies, I went to the gym, hit legs hard, then went to dance, the soreness is almost gone, I foreseen a great future injecting myself.