New and ready to level up

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to MG. It's great that you went for advice first.
My advice would be to wait for a while before using steroids... at least a couple of more years. there are good reasons why.
have you used creatine so far?

lineman1007

Been lifting since I was 18 now 20 years later it's time for me to get on the gear train. Looking forward to soaking up the information here and making it happen.
Welcome, VP3. I am a newbie to this site, too. A lot of good info here on this site. Been in the game for quite a few years. I am older now and still working out, but just maintaining. Let it happen, captain. Best of luck to ya

Reactions: VP3

VP3

oh sorry, I must've gotten it wrong, you're 38 now?
Yea brother, 38 now. I've used test before, around 32-33 ish. I've been back and dedicated to the gym for a while now and now looking to take the next step especially since I can tell my natural test is not what it used to be.

HGH.to

Yea brother, 38 now. I've used test before, around 32-33 ish. I've been back and dedicated to the gym for a while now and now looking to take the next step especially since I can tell my natural test is not what it used to be.
better start slowly with test only. and @bobby ricky is right, better have blood work first.

Been lifting since I was 18 now 20 years later it's time for me to get on the gear train. Looking forward to soaking up the information here and making it happen.
Welcome to the community. As you get familiar with the site, you will quickly find there are some very nice and knowledgeable peeps in here. If I can help you in any way, let me know, please

zakco

Good for you brother! Training for 20 years naturally has definitely earned you the privilege of using AAS. I was 23 years training natural before I started juicing(well at 36 I attempted to with bad results) so officially started at 45 years old. I can't stand when someone works out twice and jumps on gear.....pay your dues!!

unclem

Good for you brother! Training for 20 years naturally has definitely earned you the privilege of using AAS. I was 23 years training natural before I started juicing(well at 36 I attempted to with bad results) so officially started at 45 years old. I can't stand when someone works out twice and jumps on gear.....pay your dues!!
i agree zakco, i trained naturally from12- 13 till 25 and i already was as big as i was going to get but then i had steroids to help me grow and grow i did. didnt start competing until i was 38-40.

zakco

i agree zakco, i trained naturally from12- 13 till 25 and i already was as big as i was going to get but then i had steroids to help me grow and grow i did. didnt start competing until i was 38-40.
Yeah man....people don't realize it's the hard work that builds the foundation. If you can't accomplish beginner to intermediate goals naturally.....gear is just gonna give you high blood pressure!