NEW BEE, ptc needed?

suppsforlife

125mg per week is realy moderate. You was never off within the last three years???
many people are doing it. it is a form of testosterone replacement therapy. the body doesn't need to produce testosterone, it gets this hormone from this moderate dosage which keeps the Test levels within the body just perfectly in range.

Gainz.

many people are doing it. it is a form of testosterone replacement therapy. the body doesn't need to produce testosterone, it gets this hormone from this moderate dosage which keeps the Test levels within the body just perfectly in range.

Exactly it keeps me at the top of the range, 1,000-1,100ng/dl without causing nasty sides and health problems.

i dont get it. persons name and conversation. i guess i am blind ;-(

when i click on persons name i do see profile and can post their but i do not see the conversation button.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-16 220909.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 220909.png
    209.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot 2024-04-16 221204.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-16 221204.png
    747.4 KB · Views: 3
i will make a blood test soon because last one i did was long time ago.

when got sober i seperated from my girlfriend. i wanted to recover and she did not. i mean i had no real choise. it was the choise between take help and get clean or die. i guess the same like most of us have. eat or die

so i decided to leaf the love of my life to live on. did not see here since 5 years since i am clean. i guess it would end in a catastrophy to meet her again.

Gainz.

i dont get it. persons name and conversation. i guess i am blind ;-(

when i click on persons name i do see profile and can post their but i do not see the conversation button.

Oh yeah... You don't have enough posts yet brother.
I forget the minimum you need... Like 20 or 30 maybe.

Gainz.

i will make a blood test soon because last one i did was long time ago.

when got sober i seperated from my girlfriend. i wanted to recover and she did not. i mean i had no real choise. it was the choise between take help and get clean or die. i guess the same like most of us have. eat or die

so i decided to leaf the love of my life to live on. did not see here since 5 years since i am clean. i guess it would end in a catastrophy to meet her again.

Yeah my ex was the reason I started getting high. I was so fuckin unhappy... And used the pills to escape.
My new girl... Reminded me how great life can be.

The wrong woman in your life can be the worst thing ever.
Just like the right woman in your life can make you feel unstoppable.

The trick is figuring out which one she is

suppsforlife

Yeah my ex was the reason I started getting high. I was so fuckin unhappy... And used the pills to escape.
My new girl... Reminded me how great life can be.

The wrong woman in your life can be the worst thing ever.
Just like the right woman in your life can make you feel unstoppable.

The trick is figuring out which one she is
couldn't be said better

I agree 100% with you.

How long are u trainig per day? And most important question do you do cardio every day?

I did every day cardio for 9month 90minutes per day and did not gain a singel kg but went down to 77kg and now through the last 4month i gained 10 kg and i am askin myself how is this possible.

I will also start to check my body fat to see if it is just fat. I am happy to be her and to share my litte expierence or better to listen to more expiríenced folk than me. I talk so much about diet with my girlfriend that often she was like, "Not again cal counting dear" and now i can do it with friends.

Just great this forum

i ordered some hcg for the end of the cycle and also methenolone enathate because i gone add few more weeks of primo 200mg every week and 30mg of testosterone propionate every day in the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

Gainz.

I agree 100% with you.

How long are u trainig per day? And most important question do you do cardio every day?

I did every day cardio for 9month 90minutes per day and did not gain a singel kg but went down to 77kg and now through the last 4month i gained 10 kg and i am askin myself how is this possible.

I will also start to check my body fat to see if it is just fat. I am happy to be her and to share my litte expierence or better to listen to more expiríenced folk than me. I talk so much about diet with my girlfriend that often she was like, "Not again cal counting dear" and now i can do it with friends.

Just great this forum

i ordered some hcg for the end of the cycle and also methenolone enathate because i gone add few more weeks of primo 200mg every week and 30mg of testosterone propionate every day in the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

I train at home... So my workouts vary.
But usually an hour... I do push,pull, legs, abs and a body part I feel is lacking.
And cardio is... Well... I don't do cardio like others do. My cardio is my bike ride to and from work... Then my extremely active sex life.

Cardio can be very detrimental to some people. If you go too hard you can eat muscle.

suppsforlife

Cardio can be very detrimental to some people. If you go too hard you can eat muscle.
that's true. no point in doing extra cardio, especially if you don't eat much, doing lots of weight lifting, and having an extremely active life outside the gym

suppsforlife

physically demanding job is already cardio
going for long walks is already cardio
fucking is cardio
any physical activity is cardio

STEROID MARKET

You're wrong. There are clear criteria for determining the nature of physical activity (aerobic and anaerobic).

I can give you many examples of heavy physical activity that is not cardio.

Gainz.

physically demanding job is already cardio
going for long walks is already cardio
fucking is cardio
any physical activity is cardio

You're wrong. There are clear criteria for determining the nature of physical activity (aerobic and anaerobic).

There's a ton of cardio in my day to day job. And my sex life... I'm convinced that's how I'm going to leave this earth! Sweating and unable to breathe 🤣😂🤣

suppsforlife

yeah, but when talking about heavy physical activity, you're unable to do it for too long. therefore, the rest of your daily activities are cardio. besides the really heavy physical activity which you're only doing a few hours a day, and for most people, only a few hours a week. cardio is short for cardiovascular. When you're walking/fucking/working (physically), and so on, your heart pumps blood faster = cardiovascular activity.

Aerobic exercises are endurance-type exercises that increase a person's heart and breathing rate over a sustained period. Anaerobic exercises involve short, intense bursts of physical activity. Both types of exercise are beneficial for a person's cardiovascular health.

I train at home... So my workouts vary.
But usually an hour... I do push,pull, legs, abs and a body part I feel is lacking.
And cardio is... Well... I don't do cardio like others do. My cardio is my bike ride to and from work... Then my extremely active sex life.

sex life is cardio. this sentence rules bro hahahahhhhah

I could not gain and now i do less cardio and i am gaining nice. So i am sure it was the cardio that ate my muscles.

Gainz.

sex life is cardio. this sentence rules bro hahahahhhhah

I could not gain and now i do less cardio and i am gaining nice. So i am sure it was the cardio that ate my muscles.

A little bit of cardio can be great to increase your appetite. But too much cardio can be bad. And I'm for real... My sex life is really the only cardio I do. Thankfully my girl is a horny little monster and I get it daily 😁

that's true. no point in doing extra cardio, especially if you don't eat much, doing lots of weight lifting, and having an extremely active life outside the gym
Understand. I formyself do cardio every day and i am kind of adicted from it. But i heard my times now that rest days are supper important and 10k steps a day are enough cardio. I want to try it but somehow every day after training i go for the steper or running mashine and do at least 30 minutes cardio.