New Guy

Tennz

Hello everyone, I am new to to steroids I have been lurking around the forums for a few weeks learning what I can. I figured it was about time come in and introduce myself. Long story short I used to be 300lbs I got my self down to 198lbs after year and half. I am now in the fire dept looking to pass the CPAT but it feels like I hit a wall I jut cant get past ( stairmaster). I only have a few more tries looking to maximize the time I have left so here I am seeing what I can accomplish.

Edit: I did give Halo a try few weeks ago I know its very Hepatoxic but I only needed it for a week or two ( used Milk Thristle for liver protection). I did not really get much out of it in terms of Stamina and Endurance a little disappointed I expected more from it.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome to MG.
There are multiple reasons why you were disappointed from the use of Halo (starting from fake gear up to improper use, dosage, lifestyle etc.)
Are you searching for a cycle now?

otfjoey300

Hello everyone, I am new to to steroids I have been lurking around the forums for a few weeks learning what I can. I figured it was about time come in and introduce myself. Long story short I used to be 300lbs I got my self down to 198lbs after year and half. I am now in the fire dept looking to pass the CPAT but it feels like I hit a wall I jut cant get past ( stairmaster). I only have a few more tries looking to maximize the time I have left so here I am seeing what I can accomplish.

Edit: I did give Halo a try few weeks ago I know its very Hepatoxic but I only needed it for a week or two ( used Milk Thristle for liver protection). I did not really get much out of it in terms of Stamina and Endurance a little disappointed I expected more from it.
Halo is used pre comp for aggression, not at all for endurance or stamina. In fact might be the opposite.

Tennz

Halo is used pre comp for aggression, not at all for endurance or stamina. In fact might be the opposite.
Then I came to the right place to learn, I was told otherwise.

Hello and welcome to MG.
There are multiple reasons why you were disappointed from the use of Halo (starting from fake gear up to improper use, dosage, lifestyle etc.)
Are you searching for a cycle now?
I got Halo from Odin Labs I started with 10mg and did a max of 30mg just to see if I felt anything more. I would say yes looking for a cycle, I just recently made a thread for help in the New to Steroids area.

HGH.to

Welcome to MG and congrats on losing that much weight! As you noticed, with dedication, anything can be achieved!