New Guy

NickMASS

Hey, new here. Been lifting a while, never tried anything other than OTC stuff. I'm deployed right now so I've got plenty of time to research stuff. Just here for the info and tips.

suppsforlife

Hello and welcome. That's very good you research before jumping in. Lots of newbies make lots of mistakes simply because they do not research first. You'll also find lots of useful info here. Just ask!

NickMASS

Thanks for the reply. I'm 40 now and surrounded by lots of 20-somethings who are all beach ready. My thought was that if my labs looked solid I would try a 6-ish week cycle of anavar just to test that water and not go too deep into this. However, I'm reading this might not be the right path? I'm not really looking to bulk, more just lean up and have better muscle definition. Thoughts?

HGH.to

Hey there Nick. Glad to hear from someone who cares about their health and researches first.
My thought was that if my labs looked solid I would try a 6-ish week cycle of anavar just to test that water and not go too deep into this.
you may give it a go, but i just mentioned in another post that test is going to be safer and better. nonetheless, if you absolutely hate needles. 6weeks cycle with anavar of about 30 mg/day (add liver protection) would be good enough. prepare PCT too.

NickMASS

Ha, I just replied to you in the other thread. I'm not opposed to needles, just figured that the oral would be safer, but that was a guess at best on my part. Would the test alone require liver protection and PCT as well?

suppsforlife

just figured that the oral would be safer,
orals are actually not safer. lots of beginners think that orals are safer compared to injections, but that's just the other way around.
Test alone doesn't require liver protection, but is still recommended. and you'll need PCT after whatever steroid cycle

NickMASS

OK, so is there a single "this is the ideal stuff to take if you are looking to lean out and show a little more muscle" type of cycle? I'm sure there is probably more involved in this question, but like maybe not?

suppsforlife

unfortunately no. there is no ideal stuff.
I'm sure there is probably more involved in this question
you are definitely right there.
but testosterone is considered the best stuff to take for leaning out and show a little more muscles. is also the best to take for beginners.
anavar is similar in terms that is good for leaning and showing more muscles. is also good for beginners. but test is better because is likely to offer more results and is less likely to cause side effects

suppsforlife

alternatively, you could try a test cycle alone. use it for about 6 weeks solo. in case you respond properly to it, may add a low anavar dosage at the end of the cycle. is too much for beginners, but if you tolerate it then you should be fine