New here. and kind of skeptical

bignicholad99

Hey guys. I'm newish here., I've been a member for a couple of weeks, checking out reviews for gear I got and hunting down knowledge. I have to say I'm skeptical. I got some gear from a website that is highly regarded in musclegurus reviews. I have had a totally different experience. Lots of PIP and other issues that have me wondering whether the gear is bad or even bunk so I went ahead and did a review of my own. That was last week some time and the review hasn't been posted. Not only hasn't it been posted but there's nothing in my member profile showing I ever did a review. But I know I wrote it out according to the rules and format and submitted it. What do you guys think is going on?

THE MOOSE

Welcome aboard! Hope that review gets sorted! I would try a different supplier or maybe use less if its high dose stuff! Happens to everybody! Find a place that sells good gear & stick to it. If I get stuff that gives me PIP; I never use that store again.

Last edited:

bignicholad99

I did read the review rules. After I made this post my review popped right up. I just edited that review, to be clearer about the problems I had with the product but also to reflect some positives about the supplier. After I edited the review it disappeared again. How long does it usually take for reviews and edited reviews to be looked over by admin to make sure they conform with the rules and to be posted?