New here and need advice

Aussie

I don't think you're gonna find many crossfit guys here. We're mostly bodybuilding or powerlifting style lifters. Maybe doing cardio twice a week. But I will tag you in a thread that has some awesome workouts
Well I haven’t lifted any weights in 6 months besides at work so I’m more cross that I’m fit from all the Muay Thai I’m doing 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

Well I haven’t lifted any weights in 6 months besides at work so I’m more cross that I’m fit from all the Muay Thai I’m doing 🤣🤣🤣
I've never done any crossfit. Really not a cardio guy. For the longest time my only cardio was my heavy bag. but a few months ago I made the decision to ride my bicycle to work. I only live 1.3 miles from my job. So I bought a bike and got peddling. I've definitely noticed a increase in size in my legs. but I've really noticed a huge increase in definition in my legs, especially my hamstrings.
Crossfit just never appeared to me. Clean and jerks look like a great way to get hurt, and I'm a huge stickler for perfect form and mind muscle connection.
The Muay thai I could really get behind. I haven't been active in any kind of martial arts in... 3 years now. I have 8 years American wrestling, 4 year Greco Roman, 4 years boxing and 4 years BJJ. Since I've gotten back into good shape I've thought about learning something new. Muay thai or judo have been on my mind the most. Its definitely a little bit of a struggle because I like boxing more, definitely more fun to do and to watch. But I'm by far a better grappler.

Gainz.

Jerk and clean is safer 😂. What the heck is crossfit? Sounds like I wouldn’t be able to walk or move for a couple days 😂
The jerk and clean has been my go to for.... 26 years 🤣😂.
But crossfit... 99% of the gym fails I see are crossfit. I just feel like I'm to old to risk it.

P Smith

Checking in. On week 6 of test c at 400mg a week - Monday and Thursday. No sides so started dball at 40 a day split in two doses two weeks ago. Still no sides and will attempt 6 of dball with the test. Plan on staying with the test till the end of April. I’m wanting to plan ahead and use something to get extremely cut before May while on the test. Any recommendations on what to use, dosages, when to start in my cycle?

Gainz.

Checking in. On week 6 of test c at 400mg a week - Monday and Thursday. No sides so started dball at 40 a day split in two doses two weeks ago. Still no sides and will attempt 6 of dball with the test. Plan on staying with the test till the end of April. I’m wanting to plan ahead and use something to get extremely cut before May while on the test. Any recommendations on what to use, dosages, when to start in my cycle?

Finish this cycle, then 4 weeks after your last injection you start your pct. That last 4 weeks. Then 10 weeks later you can start your next cycle. If you want to get cut... I recommend test, mast and maybe some anavar for a boost. But cutting is all in the diet.
So next cycle 400mg test, 200-300mg of mast and 40-60mg of anavar daily.
Or... you can try winny instead of anavar.
Winny will give you that full dry look if you're already at a low bf. Anavar will help get you to that lower bf%

unclem

Finish this cycle, then 4 weeks after your last injection you start your pct. That last 4 weeks. Then 10 weeks later you can start your next cycle. If you want to get cut... I recommend test, mast and maybe some anavar for a boost. But cutting is all in the diet.
So next cycle 400mg test, 200-300mg of mast and 40-60mg of anavar daily.
Or... you can try winny instead of anavar.
Winny will give you that full dry look if you're already at a low bf. Anavar will help get you to that lower bf%
good i got both winny and var. i love that full dry look.

unclem

some guys on another board laughed when i said i like that full dry look and didnt know wat i was talking about.

Aussie

some guys on another board laughed when i said i like that full dry look and didnt know wat i was talking about.
A lot of people on forums don’t even train anymore. They are usually over weight and can’t be bothered doing anything.
Used steroids in their 30s and now close to 50 they just drink and eat shit food.
I laugh at people on Facebook giving advice when you can see they are just fat or a 10 year old photo from when they trained

Gainz.

A lot of people on forums don’t even train anymore. They are usually over weight and can’t be bothered doing anything.
Used steroids in their 30s and now close to 50 they just drink and eat shit food.
I laugh at people on Facebook giving advice when you can see they are just fat or a 10 year old photo from when they trained
I left a forum 1.5 years ago because of that very reason. I was just getting back into lifting and was looking for some like minded people to get information and motivation from. I was out of the lifting game for... 7ish years. So when I came back, so much was different. Anyway I joined a forum and it was a joke. Everyone had a fucking attitude... and member after member with stats like 5'8 230lbs 35% bf were trying to give me advice on how to look like them...😳...🤔... err... who the fuck wants that as a end goal? They were obsessed with max numbers. Honestly some of the worst advice I've ever seen-heard. About 2 weeks of that nonsense before I left. It was such a bad experience I almost didn't join this forum. But I'm so fucking happy I did! This place has really become a home away from home. A really great group of people here

Aussie

I left a forum 1.5 years ago because of that very reason. I was just getting back into lifting and was looking for some like minded people to get information and motivation from. I was out of the lifting game for... 7ish years. So when I came back, so much was different. Anyway I joined a forum and it was a joke. Everyone had a fucking attitude... and member after member with stats like 5'8 230lbs 35% bf were trying to give me advice on how to look like them...😳...🤔... err... who the fuck wants that as a end goal? They were obsessed with max numbers. Honestly some of the worst advice I've ever seen-heard. About 2 weeks of that nonsense before I left. It was such a bad experience I almost didn't join this forum. But I'm so fucking happy I did! This place has really become a home away from home. A really great group of people here
Trust me I’m a power lifter. I don’t diet. I eat junk food. I inject 3G a week. I know steroids 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

Trust me I’m a power lifter. I don’t diet. I eat junk food. I inject 3G a week. I know steroids 🤣🤣🤣
That's almost word for word! People telling people you don't have to warm up, just start at 80% of your max and go from there. Groups of guys claiming those bullshit band assisted benches as their max. I'll never forget the one guy telling me how he put up 525lb at 5'7 220lbs (and something like 30%bf)
And saying how my 300lb bench at 175lb was "pathetic" at first I was truly impressed. Then common sense came into play and I publicly doubted him. He then sent a YouTube link where he was wearing a benching suit and what looked like 3 different benching slingshots on him.
The spotters brought the bar down to him, he then moved the bar... maybe 3" off his chest, then the spotters grabbed it and put it back on the rack. Then he got up and jumped up and down in celebration. 🙄🙄🙄

I really laid into him after he sent that video. This bright red meatball claiming a 525lb bench when his spotters and bands did all of the work. What a joke... then 90% of the forum attacked me for talking shit about assisted lifting... how it's a great way to train and blah blah... that's when I realized that wasn't the place for me. Anyone who claims their assisted lift as their max can eat a dick.
Because I can pick up 7,500lbs with a forklift... but I'm not gonna run around telling everyone my max lift is 7,500lb. Idk... maybe its just me... maybe I'm just too critical.

bobby ricky

That's almost word for word! People telling people you don't have to warm up, just start at 80% of your max and go from there. Groups of guys claiming those bullshit band assisted benches as their max. I'll never forget the one guy telling me how he put up 525lb at 5'7 220lbs (and something like 30%bf)
And saying how my 300lb bench at 175lb was "pathetic" at first I was truly impressed. Then common sense came into play and I publicly doubted him. He then sent a YouTube link where he was wearing a benching suit and what looked like 3 different benching slingshots on him.
The spotters brought the bar down to him, he then moved the bar... maybe 3" off his chest, then the spotters grabbed it and put it back on the rack. Then he got up and jumped up and down in celebration. 🙄🙄🙄

I really laid into him after he sent that video. This bright red meatball claiming a 525lb bench when his spotters and bands did all of the work. What a joke... then 90% of the forum attacked me for talking shit about assisted lifting... how it's a great way to train and blah blah... that's when I realized that wasn't the place for me. Anyone who claims their assisted lift as their max can eat a dick.
Because I can pick up 7,500lbs with a forklift... but I'm not gonna run around telling everyone my max lift is 7,500lb. Idk... maybe its just me... maybe I'm just too critical.
Glad you’re here, we’re all pussy eaters😂😂👍

Gainz.

And ass eaters, if she’s clean. Maybe I said too much. I might be the only ass eating one here 😂😂👍
Oh god no! Eating ass is probably my second favorite thing to do! Theres no part of a woman I don't put either in my mouth... or put my mouth on.
I damn near chipped a tooth on my girls tailbone from trying to shove my tongue in as far as I could 😂🤣😂🤣

LHV

I would run .5mg every day until sides go away. but some might say .5mg every other day... it really depends on how fast and hard the sides hit... if it all. Then once they go away you can take .5mg every few days to keep them at bay.
The higher bf% you are, the more likely you are to get them. That's not a guarantee, there are no guarantees in gear. But its generally how it goes.
Individuals vary. I'm coming off a long cycle of 400 TE and 250 Deca weekly. Part way through I stopped my Arimidex because I had no sides. I am a fat fuck