New Here and New to Gear

Panzer

Hello everyone,

Just call me Panzer.. I'm 30, 6ft, and approximately 272lbs, not currently sure of my bmi but lets just call it DAMN. I got a FT job, a home, kids, wife, and the whole 9 yards to take care of. I grew up very into fitness but without guidance. I use to be in really good shape and let myself get out of shape with bad dieting and less exercise, now I feel like sh**. I'm sure you've all heard this before.

Anyways, I'm making a dedicated effort to get back on a strict diet and exercise plan and want to drop a minimum of 50lbs. I'm big boned and still have some muscle on me. No health issues other than I'm obese (lol).

I am looking into starting a cycle for the first time to help me out. I know none of this will mean a thing if I don't stick to a good diet plan (which I have done before). And I have an exercise program picked out that I love and is a pain in the ass. I'm gonna give it all I got. Hope you are all well.

Gainz.

Welcome, starting gear is a big decision!
I have a feeling most are gonna say not to just start a cycle before getting other things dialed in. I know the allure of gear... trust me!
What I recommend before jumping into a cycle is setting a small but significant goal.
Like you're gonna work out 4 days a week for the next month and lose 15lbs. During that time read as many threads here and ask all the questions you want. At the end of that month if you reached your goal and learned everything you need... start your cycle!
But honestly just jumping on gear before getting any kind of workout program or diet under control... not a good idea in my opinion.
Gear isn't magic. If you take gear and still don't exercise or eat right, not only will it not work but it can make things a lot worse for you.
But if you really want to start, a month of hard work will be easy for you, then you can reward yourself at the end by starting a cycle.

bobby ricky

Hello everyone,

Just call me Panzer.. I'm 30, 6ft, and approximately 272lbs, not currently sure of my bmi but lets just call it DAMN. I got a FT job, a home, kids, wife, and the whole 9 yards to take care of. I grew up very into fitness but without guidance. I use to be in really good shape and let myself get out of shape with bad dieting and less exercise, now I feel like sh**. I'm sure you've all heard this before.

Anyways, I'm making a dedicated effort to get back on a strict diet and exercise plan and want to drop a minimum of 50lbs. I'm big boned and still have some muscle on me. No health issues other than I'm obese (lol).

I am looking into starting a cycle for the first time to help me out. I know none of this will mean a thing if I don't stick to a good diet plan (which I have done before). And I have an exercise program picked out that I love and is a pain in the ass. I'm gonna give it all I got. Hope you are all well.
Welcome Panzer, you need to get blood work first and foremost . Then you will see where you stand health wise and that will give you a indication if something is wrong in the future.
Enough of that shit my friend. Injectable testosterone should be your first steroid of choice. Don’t try orals or anything of that nature. Just try testosterone cyp dosed at 300 mgs per week broken up into 2 shots of 150 mgs per shot. You should feel really good on that dose.
You might have low t that could be fixed with diet and exercise. This is the dark side and once you come over here you probably won’t go back.

What concerns me is your not working out at the moment and you want the drugs to help you.
No disrespect but taking these compounds will virtually do nothing for you but make you feel good. They will not take you to the gym or make you make better choices about what you put in your mouth.
Not trying to be a buzz kill just want you to think about steroids.

D

Deleted member 45086

Yeah my advice sucks to hear.
Get you a routine physical.
Diet and cardio your brains out for a month.
Then start your cycle.
Not trying to embarrass you, we don't do that here. Post a pic so we can see where you are.

Gainz.

I agree with @bobby ricky low T could be a big factor.
Steroids is never something you should just jump into. I know I wasn't nearly as ready as I thought I was.
Like the 2 gentleman above me said, take the next month to get blood work, start a diet and exercise program, and start your research on gear.
We will all be happy to help you on your journey... we just want you to do it right and get the most out of it

Panzer

Hey guys, no problem at all. I did have a lab done and everything is good to go. I completely understand that dieting and exercise is the main ingredient and I'm already back in it but plan to do more when I start up. I had covid a couple months ago that lasted a while and put a damper on shit.. But I was getting consistent and I'm down10lbs so far.. Not much, but hey I'll take it. I use to work out A LOT and stayed pretty fit so I'm not new to self-discipline.

Panzer

I agree with @bobby ricky low T could be a big factor.
Steroids is never something you should just jump into. I know I wasn't nearly as ready as I thought I was.
Like the 2 gentleman above me said, take the next month to get blood work, start a diet and exercise program, and start your research on gear.
We will all be happy to help you on your journey... we just want you to do it right and get the most out of it
Really appreciate that. I've been researching like crazy for a little while but still have questions obviously. Here are the test results.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2022-05-15 155855.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-15 155855.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot 2022-05-15 160018.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-15 160018.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 9

Gainz.

Ok, so you are more serious than I thought. So most people start with 250mg to 500mg of test e a week. Personally I started with 300mg. I literally just started my first cycle, just did my second pin on Thursday... all of it is thanks to these guys on here!

But make sure you get everything you might need at once. Not only to help shipping cost, but sometimes shit happens and things fall through. You don't want to start your pct 2 weeks late, or start developing gyno then have to wait for Arimidex.
So get everything at once. Figure out what mg of test you want to start with, and how long you want your cycle to be. 10-12 weeks seems to be the most common. The higher the dose the more results (theoretically) but the higher chances of side effects. Then place your order, get your test, pct (clomid or nolva, or both. Some of us pick one, others like to have both) and Arimidex in case of gyno.
I really wish you the best brother...

Twizted

If/when you start definitely make sure you have an AI like atomasin or arimidex on hand. Usually people with higher body fat percentages aromatyze at a higher rate than ppl with lower body fat or atleast that is what I've been told/read. What this means is your estrogen will likely increase and you will need the AI to get it back in range.

Panzer

I have arimidex on hand and will take it as needed. I appreciate that input Twizted and I'll be monitoring that. I'm going to do an 8 week test c cycle 200/300/300/300/300/300/300/200 with 10-20mg/day of Cardarine for my first cycle unless anyone thinks that's a bad idea? And I think I'll go with Nolva for a PCT at 20/20/20/20. Thoughts?

I understand that all of this is for nothing if I don't stick with a good diet and exercise plan. I have an amazing exercise and clean diet program picked out that I used before and will start that up again for this. I finished it all the way through last time and it was a pain in the ass but it gave great results. I have no health issues other than the fact I'm a fata$$ now. I'm already pretty much bald and have very mild acne and I know what the risks are there. My weight loss goals are 50lbs and I don't expect to hit that on this cycle, which is fine. I dug my own grave and I need to climb out.

I was going to go with this cycle until I just came to terms with the fact that I should just do a Test cycle first to see how my body deals with that.

Could use some input on this cycle I created as well. This was originally my plan and maybe I'll do it on my second cycle.. I want to keep the risks low but I also want to see some results. I'm gonna use all of the below base supplements for my first cycle too.

Base: One a day men's multivitamins; turmeric; additional magnesium; fish oil; Arazo Nutrition Liver Cleanse: Detox and Repair formula; JYM BCAAS+ Recovery Matrix; - Will continue all of these at least 2 months after. Arimidex .5mg as needed.

Week 1: 200mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 15mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 2: 200mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 3: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 4: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 5: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 6: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 7: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 25mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 8: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 15mg/day Anavar (split morning and evening). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 9: 300mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 10: 200mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 20mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 11: 200mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

Week 12: 200mg Test C (1/2 on Monday and Thursday mornings). 10mg/day Cardarine (Mornings).

PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20/20

Question 1: From what I've been reading, the use of Arimidex is subjective. I've seen some people recommend Arimidex twice a week at .5mg during your cycle. I've seen others recommend it on an as needed basis. I assume this is because everyone's bodies are different, that's fine. Should I start with it on an as needed basis? Or should I do maybe just .5mg a week to offset some of the Anavar effects?

Question 2: I'm new and I'm trying to do a somewhat mild cycle. No, this is not for a woman, it's for me. But, is this plan garbage?

Question 3: I can't find anything saying Cardarine will have a negative reaction with the Test and Anavar. I did find a forum where someone used Test/Anavar/Cardarine and got great results from it but they were at a higher dosage. I believe 500mg Test, 50mg Anavar, 20mg Cardarine; I'm not that ballsy though. Thoughts?

Question 4: Is the PCT too light? I thought this was kind of a lighter cycle so it wouldn't need a lot of PCT. I tapered the cycle slightly to start up and tapered it to come down.

Twizted

Looking at your bloodwork results it looks like your testosterone is really low. You may really benefit from going on TRT. If you do cycle and the testosterone makes you feel way better then you should definitely look into the benefits of trt.

My testosterone levels weren't as low as yours are and I felt absolutely terrible, no energy, no appetite, no sex drive. After getting in test It turned everything around.

bobby ricky

Just for the ai I personally wait until I get a little puffy above the sock line. 1/2 adex then that’s it for me. I might need another in about 3 weeks. That’s what works for me.

Gainz.

So for your first cycle everyone is gonna recommend just running test. And since you will be running a good pct, theres no real reason to drop your test dosage from 300 to 200. By then your natural test will be shut down, and dropping 100mg isn't gonna help you boost back up. I would just make the most from it and run 300mg till the end.

If you're dead set on running anavar and plan on a 12 week cycle, I would just do 20-30mg of anavar for the last 6 weeks. That way you get 6 weeks on test. Have a decent idea what it will do to you, then add the anavar.
Theres no real reason to build dosages and drop like that. 15mg and 25mg of anavar is pretty mild. I think 15mg would be a waste of time. Just start and stay at 25... or even 30mg

I have no experience with cardine, rad140 and MK-677 worked really well for me, but everyone is different.

As far as the Arimidex, that's another personal preference thing. I have it, but I'm not taking it. I don't like taking shit just to take it. If I start to develop sides, then I will.

I'm pretty sure that pct is a little light, especially if anavar is added.
40/40/20/20 sounds better for a 12 week cycle... especially with 2 compounds

Last edited:

bobby ricky

Looking at your bloodwork results it looks like your testosterone is really low. You may really benefit from going on TRT. If you do cycle and the testosterone makes you feel way better then you should definitely look into the benefits of trt.

My testosterone levels weren't as low as yours are and I felt absolutely terrible, no energy, no appetite, no sex drive. After getting in test It turned everything around.
Blast and cruise 👍👍👍👍👍

Gainz.

Is your test naturally low?
No, I was mid 800s (847ng/dl I believe) last time I got blood work. but it would definitely help me keep the amount of muscle I would like.
Since I don't have any cycle experience... I don't know what my body will hold after I'm done. Say I gain 15lbs this cycle (high Hope's, but not impossible) well... what am I gonna keep several weeks after my pct is done?
I don't know, but I know it would be more if I just cruised at 150-200mg.
I have a way to go before I can even think about that. Still have to see how I respond in the first place.
My 3rd pin will be Tuesday. I've gained 4.5lbs since I started, don't feel any different... just been more strict on my calorie intake

(And 2lbs of that doesn't really count. For the past few weeks I floated between 177-180lbs. I just so happened to start on a day I was 177lb. But I'm 181.7lbs right now. It's the most I've ever weighed in my life 💪)

Last edited:

Panzer

Explains why I've felt like shit these last few years.. I'll look into it, thank you.

HGH.to

No, I was mid 800s (847ng/dl I believe) last time I got blood work. but it would definitely help me keep the amount of muscle I would like.
Since I don't have any cycle experience... I don't know what my body will hold after I'm done. Say I gain 15lbs this cycle (high Hope's, but not impossible) well... what am I gonna keep several weeks after my pct is done?
I don't know, but I know it would be more if I just cruised at 150-200mg.
I have a way to go before I can even think about that. Still have to see how I respond in the first place.
My 3rd pin will be Tuesday. I've gained 4.5lbs since I started, don't feel any different... just been more strict on my calorie intake

(And 2lbs of that doesn't really count. For the past few weeks I floated between 177-180lbs. I just so happened to start on a day I was 177lb. But I'm 181.7lbs right now. It's the most I've ever weighed in my life 💪)
I wouldn't be cruising at 847 ng/dl natural T levels. unless you're competing - there's actually no point in it. check them again a week or two after PCT

Gainz.

I wouldn't be cruising at 847 ng/dl natural T levels. unless you're competing - there's actually no point in it. check them again a week or two after PCT
Really? I figured 200mg would be far more beneficial than my natural levels?
But I'm not really interested at the moment because of my age. I'm 34, and trt is a big commitment... I don't really want to depend on anything for the rest of my life. Another 10 years and that might change.
But yeah I figured even being on the high end, my body makes what? 30-40mg a week?